Free x10hosting is the best!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Moved from English Free Hosting Community Support to Feedback & Suggestions

eddyway

Reaction score
Thanks! Glad to see you like the service... Enjoy

I just can't get rid of the worry that how can X10 continue the free hosting if you guys don't pay but the server, electricity, bandwidth all cost money.

Forgive me if I touched you nerve.:rant2:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
well that is supported by a number of things one is paid hosting another is the ads on the cpanel, and another is the ads on the forums but these really dont make a lot of money. Corey doesnt do the free hosting for money thats what the paid is for. Thanks again Corey :)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad you like the service :)

changc

Reaction score
I just can't get rid of the worry that how can X10 continue the free hosting if you guys don't pay but the server, electricity, bandwidth all cost money.

I am sure there are people who start on free hosting and upgrade. :)

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

So I guess you have not heard of ad revenue?

sanshero

Reaction score
Thanks to X10Hosting!, but if they give us more disk space i'll be really happy :biggrin:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You can get an ad-enhanced account that bring more diskspace or pay for a double all package.

cccclan

Reaction score
Its really great.
You can host a great website, a normal forum and other stuff... thanks!

FangerZero

Reaction score
I agree it's the best free host I've ever found. They have PHP and it's easy and fast to get your free account. Looking for any other host w/ PHP that is fast and easy to set up an account is impossible.

theall

Reaction score
yep it's great for awhile, but they'll suspend it as soon as you don't log in for a few days to save some money.. they've already suspended my free site about 5 times. and each time i was able to get it back up by logging into a forum that i don't use..doesnt make any sense.

but now it's different, i can only log into the forum and cant login to re-activate my page. I guess they're cuttin some corners to save money by doing this, but in all honesty im switching to 000webhost.

It's free and i don't have to jump through all these hoops, and go through having a company that's trying to continually sabotage my account for having a free account. :nuts: It isn't worth it..

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
yep it's great for awhile, but they'll suspend it as soon as you don't log in for a few days to save some money.. they've already suspended my free site about 5 times. and each time i was able to get it back up by logging into a forum that i don't use..doesnt make any sense.

but now it's different, i can only log into the forum and cant login to re-activate my page. I guess they're cuttin some corners to save money by doing this, but in all honesty im switching to 000webhost.

It's free and i don't have to jump through all these hoops, and go through having a company that's trying to continually sabotage my account for having a free account. :nuts: It isn't worth it..
We only ask you to login into a forum, even if you don't participate, for all the features you get. The service is currently being upgraded and that is why there is some expected and some unexpected downtime.

priskinj

Reaction score
Thanks for great hosting. I´m from Czech republic and we have here no similar hosting.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score

Wow, I just don't get it. :dunno:What do people want for free?!?!? This guy joins just a few months ago, and this was his very first post? The number of people who complain about the free service just floors me. :nuts:

Come on, be real. What service are you providing within your sphere of influence for absolutely free? Somewhere I think I read that x10hosting believes that everyone should have the wherewithal to post a webpage for free on the internet--especially non-profits. So that's why they do it for free. In some sense this is a philanthropic endeavor to help those of us who want an internet presence to have one. How can I dare complain about something that was given to me, and only costs me a few minutes of my time? But, you know, there is truth in the adage that "people value least, what costs them nothing.":cool: