game: kill the above user

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
mount everst is soon found to be a little shorter than mount killamountgaro, so you drown just before I did.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I kill smith6612 by shooting him in the back of the head right after he shooted hopper with a sniper rifle

edit: OMG i was looking at page #1

So there's noone to kill? I sit down and wait for someone to appear, with a huge knife on the one hand and a shotgun on the other

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I find your prefered methode of transport. I take out the window washer reserve and replace it with a bypass on the fuel line. Then hook up a live wire to the metal nozel of the sparayers. Then smear chaffing gel all over the windscreen. "achilleasgr died in a freak acident, a burning windsheild and a very large truck"

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
DefecTalisman didn't run away in time, and also got burned. I watch the whole thing 500m up in my bullet-proof air powered helicopter.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your snazy helecopter sucks a bird into the turbine and it bites the dust, with you inside.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
It has a filter on the front to filter out foreign objects, including birds. The bird hits the filter instead, dies, and hits you on the head, which cracks open.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This was a really small bird, just small enough to fit through the turbine filters. On the way down you crash through a killer bee swarm, they fill the cabin and sting you to death. Then the chopper disintergrates upon impact with the rocks. Scattering parts of you all over the place.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Ah, but the filters had holes so small only single molecules could fit through it. The bird falls again and you die again.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, in that case the filters on your turbines are restricting the air flow on thier own. In a couple of seconds your engines huff and puff all over the place, like a cartoon rocket running out of fuel it stutters and jitters all over the sky before just dropping straight down. Boom and you die.