game: kill the above user

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Before that I had somone foul your food as a backup plan. Just after shooting me you start to feel the cramps as your inside start to turn to liquid.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I rub my magic lamp and it sucks you up. Now you are stuck there for eternity, a fate that some admit is worse than death ;)

mattura

Reaction score
Hmm...

I overfeed you those animal food pellets you get at "feed the animals" farms and your belly splits

mattura

Reaction score
Luckily, the butcher comes early and slices them open, allowing me to emerge, and due to my unusual resistance to stomach acids, relatively unscathed. However, when I smear you with those acids, you dissolve away...

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Seeing as I have a love for acid :p I take the whole thing with arms open. During my little trip I see you eat yourself, thinking nothing of it due to the LSD. When I come down from the lovely warm waves of my trip I realise that you really did eat yourself :eek: What a nasty way to end a trip.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
DefecTalisman died due to a throbbing brain which lead to severe internal bleeding.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My brain grows and throbs till there is no more space for anyone, so every one is squashed.