game: kill the above user

fractalfeline

Reaction score
After having been chewed up, swallowed, regurgitated, and stomped upon by Mother Country, I get up and spray chicken fried oil on you. You get mauled by the hordes of the obese, who proceed to tear off your arms and eat them.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You all break thier teeth on my bones, so you can't eat anymore. Thus you shrivel away and die.

mattura

Reaction score
You take one look at the shrivelled fat people and die of shock and disgust!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
:s leaving only you left, there is no pro-creation. You grow old and die.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
My 'girlfriend' and I come from the past to repopulate the planet. DefecTalisman is crushed under the weight of the babies.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, thats a scary thought :eek:

I let loose a virus that turns all the babies in to killer zombies. They treat me like thier NEW father, I set them on you and your girlfriend.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill you for not seeing the unique aspect of the zombie angle, little rotten b*****d zombie children :eek:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Realising what has become of the world, God decides he must flood the planet again. He tells me to build another ark and get two of every animal. He then floods the world, drowning everyone, especially DefecTalisman.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, last moment as the water starts rissing. I grab a long rope, lash it to the ark, grab a waterboard and tag along behind. Eventually we see land, then I wrap my rope around your rudder, cut a massive hole at the bottom of the ark and paddle off to the land (far in the distance). You drown trying to save the animals, only 1 animal was killed in the event, YOU !

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My radio active posatronic brain pieces give you radiation poisoning and you die.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
My metre-thick lead wall protects me from gamma rays from radio-active sources. They bounce back and kill you. (FYI, a sheet of paper can stop alpha particles.)

mattura

Reaction score
...but unfortunately you have an unexplained sensitivity to neutrinos, and as you get bombarded by billions from the sun and the rest of the universe (not even your lead wall can protect you), you disintegrate.