game: kill the above user

mattura

Reaction score
DefecTalisman gets covered in alexandgruntz's acidic goo, and dissolves away into nothing

fractalfeline

Reaction score
alexandgruntz suffers from information overload due to knowing his facts, and his head explodes into a fine mist.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill "alexandgruntz" out of distress from being wrong :(
Edit:
As I was to slow on the kill of "alexandgruntz", I kill "fractalfeline" for getting in there before me.

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
DefecTalisman suddenly just disappears. Everyone is confused by this and die of shock, except me, as I was testing my invisibility rug.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I reappear from a portal from an alternate dimension and throw in alexandgruntz before the portal closes!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
fractalfeline's *.co.cc domain doesn't work and they have a heart attack :p

mattura

Reaction score
DefecTalisman's heart happened to be exactly in synch, and also stops beating

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank goodness I have no need for a heart as I am as cold as stone right now :(

In my manic depression I go on a killing spree and kill everyone :eek:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Except me, who was hiding on the Moon. I throw a very large rock and it hits you on the head (as a pebble), which kills you.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As the moon rock was falling from space it picks up some alien DNA, so when it enters my brain the DNA takes over my body. Funnily enough I now have no conscious. So killing comes easy. Using my newly found alien telepathy I radio to my alien friends out there to destroy the moon. In a couple of seconds a few alien destroyers warp in and launch a full scale attack at "alexandgruntz" (and the moon). As the dust and little bits of "alexandgruntz" settle...

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Whilst "alexandgruntz" sleeps, I drill a hole in each of his temples, using a funnel I pour HTH(clorine) in one hole and brake fluid in the other, when he wakes up and shakes his head cause it hurts so much the chemicals mix with a violent reaction. His head slowly fills with chlorine gas and then poof, its gone.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am falling asleep right at the keyboard. So out of pure laziness I click the insta-kill button and waste you.