game: kill the above user

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I grind glass into very fine powder and put it in alexandgruntz's food.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I put leaches on alexandgruntz in the middle of the night and blead alexandgruntz to death.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I put a zoo lion on your head while you are sleeping, then walk out of the room.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I drill a hole in the top of a light bulb and fill it with gasoline. Then put it in a lamp. When Twinkie turns it on boom burning gas every where and Twinkie's flesh melts off.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Alright, who's playing with the posts? (I'm sure I've posted since I ran DefecTalisman over with a bus.)

I bash DefecTalisman to death, then drown him.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I drill a hole in the top of a light bulb and fill it with gasoline. Then put it in a lamp. When alexandgruntz turns it on boom burning gas every where and alexandgruntz's flesh melts off.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
You are horrified to discover that beneath alexandergruntz's flesh are swarming masses of Nanobots that (upon release) fly into every orifice of your body, taking over your mind, burying themselves in all of your organs, and crawling beneath your skin, so that they can transmit to the next unfortunate fool who tries to kill you. You, however, are little more than a walking zombie, slave to the Nanobots.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
The fly whips out a submachine gun and blows your (pulsating) brains out.

Talk about exploiting vulnerabilities. :biggrin:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I put leaches on fractalfeline in the middle of the night and blead fractalfeline to death.