game: kill the above user

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
My anti ghost recreates my ghost and my ghost recreates me. My anti ghost destroys your ghost thus killing you.
I conclude this means you are now a vampire, and throw you to the sun, where you fry and die.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But since I'm not a vampire, I survive frying. :D

I come back and eat you.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
But you just proved you ARE a vampire by eating achilleasgr. I put a stake through your heart (not the meat kind) and you die.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You pull out the stake and I come back to life. I eat you.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
ichwar has been having a very crappy diet lately; a viral breed of bugs is born in his stomach which eats every bit of him and then go and attack its assassin :))), alexandgruntz, who dies.
They then start consuming every person and animal they find on their way, and double their size with each victim.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
The marshmallows were laced with Arsenic. Unfortunately you never learned from Princess Bride that you need to build up resistances to all poisons! You die slowly and painfully due to organ failure.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
You then make the mistake of eating a marshmallow yourself, thinking it was an unpoisoned one. You also die a slow and painful death.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
You are too close to that site where those sick activities are taking place; you die from dangerous gasses.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Actually, I realise that I'm too close, and put on a gas mask. I then throw you into the alligator infested river nearby/

smithee

Reaction score
You start to suffocate from the gas mask 'cos it doesn't have any vents for air. You struggle to get it off, your face turns blue, and you die from lack of oxygen.

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
and then you get eaten by bears. (mutated ones that are resistant to the gasses)

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
The bears forgot to digest me. Once they are clear of the gases I rip them open and climb out. I then shoot you from behind.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I drill a hole in the top of a light bulb and fill it with gasoline. Then put it in a lamp. When achilleasgr turns it on boom burning gas every where and achilleasgr's flesh melts off.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re:

I put leaches on alexandgruntz in the middle of the night and blead them to death.