Gaming Community

knight3000

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im opening a website up called www.gamepenalty.com its basicly a gaming community its not done yet so dont try and reach the forums. Whats your opinion on the main website? design ect?

Regards
Shaun Childerley

FalseHope

Reaction score
It looks good. Although, the top bar goes behind the layout when I scroll down. Other than that, great design. Very nice and professional.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
'cept FalseHope failed to notice that your ads are in the wrong place. If I am Not mistaken, for your current plan, corprate, your banner ad must be viewable without scrolling down. thats how I thought it was. Good design tho.

did you make it yourself?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Quite a nice layout, i am currently at school but when i get home i will check it out thoroughly and give you some tips on improving it.

mrmason

Reaction score
I think the design and structure looks real good man. There are a few things though. For one and I believe this to be the most important, LeafyPiggy is correct. Your ads (in a corporate aspect) should be easily viewable without scrolling down. Also, like the other x10 member mentioned is your navigation, which I believe would be in your benefit to brighten your text and place it flush to the top of the page, and have it follow the user/reader whenever scrolling down(yet still flush to the top of the page).

I also see your looking for more staff. Judging by the 'Got spare time?' I'm assuming it's unpaid, however I would be more than happy and it would be considered an honor to join the staff. Send me a PM to see what I can bring to the table, if you haven't already replied to mine.

knight3000

Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments & tips,

The top navigation bar (Black with Text) will be fixed shortly it’s a CSS problem which I didn’t fix. Thanks, I’m right on it.

The advertisement problem. I was unaware of I’m checking the terms after I have posting this comment.

The site was designed in Photoshop and yes i designed it. The sites based on PHP, CSS, FLASH

All my images are designed in Photoshop that i own on the site accept most adverts or demos of games.

MrMason, I have sent you a pm also I think it would be a great opportunity to join the site when it’s completed.

Regards
Knight3000

Last edited: