Get "you.co.cc" domain to work with your x10hosting account.

Project5

Reaction score
Thanks, CO.CC is much easier to remember than .exofire.net, .x10hosting.com, ect.

soul_669

Reaction score
Is the DNS the same if my address uses the exofire.net that is provided with x10 hosting or is it different. because I have tried signing up for this just over 5 days know and it is not working.

Thank you

tittat

Reaction score
Is the DNS the same if my address uses the exofire.net that is provided with x10 hosting
Yes its
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Did you park your co.cc domain from the cpanel?

soul_669

Reaction score
Yes its
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Did you park your co.cc domain from the cpanel?

yes I have added it to the cpanel with out "www" in front of it. did I need to fill in the redirects to section of it or does it do it automatically.

If needed I can post some sceenshots what i have filled in, in each section?

chappill

Reaction score
You added the domain you signed up for into parked domains? And at .co.cc you changes the nameservers to
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
Then after 48hours max it should work...

soul_669

Reaction score
You added the domain you signed up for into parked domains? And at .co.cc you changes the nameservers to
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
Then after 48hours max it should work...

yep I have done all that but for some reason it wont work.

naerey

Reaction score
looks too good to be true!!
where's the catch?
is it slow? full of ads?

can somebody give me a link (PM me) of a working .co.cc site?

soul_669

Reaction score
well here are my screenshots.
From my cpanels parked domains
parkeddomaingz9.jpg

From my co.cc account
dnsvj8.jpg

I hope someone can see a fault. also I had tried to edit the name server but after I apply it, the information does not change.

soul_669

Reaction score
The problem has been resolved, it was a problem on their end as the dns name was recorded as a phishing scam, but has know been removed.

Although I have another problem know the gamemodders.co.cc works but when I access my forums it states that the url is tgm.exofire.net i have gone into the server settings and fixed the url path but it still picks up tgm.exofire.net, is their any way to fix this.

Thank you

reflux

Reaction score
may i ask a question? even though changing the main domain and ticking it in your account panel that you want to use your own domain, the cpanel will still retain the main domain as the .exofire.net/ etc ones?

anirtak143

Reaction score
may i ask a question? even though changing the main domain and ticking it in your account panel that you want to use your own domain, the cpanel will still retain the main domain as the .exofire.net/ etc ones?

yes... your x10hosting subdomain can still access your root directory and subdirectories...

normaltusker

Reaction score
i tried this trick, but all i see is a 500 internal server error! can any one help me???

tittat

Reaction score
500 internal server error may also be caused by some wrong file permissions.Can you please check your cpanel error logs, it may sometimes throw some idea about the problem.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hey, does this work the same when you register with another company.

tittat

Reaction score
You mean another webhosting company :( ??? Yeah it should work then also.