Google Has Blocked x10Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

maimairel

Reaction score
Hello, I noticed that X10Hosting has been blocked by Google Safe Browsing. Upon opening a page under x10hosting domain, you\\\'ll get a warning about this site containing a malware.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We are aware of it and working with Google to get it unblocked.

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi

I am concerned about the malicious software found on what seems to be google related pages on x10hosting.

I have nothing to do with google as i am for the little man but was surprised to see that despite my best comprehensive efforts with meticulous attention to detail as for as securing my site i still got what looks like a frightening and very off putting black alert page when checking in on my site that says the following:
Diagnostic page for x10hosting.comWhat is the current listing status for x10hosting.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 458 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 13 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-06. Malicious software includes 19 trojan(s), 4 scripting exploit(s), 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 12 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 18 domain(s), including 364736.com/, adserve.x10hosting.com/, googlesyndication.com/.
3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including adserve.x10hosting.com/, google-analitics.net/, xcdx169.net/.
This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS46475 (LIMESTONENETWORKS), AS32475 (SINGLEHOP), AS13867 (CNET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, x10hosting.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 12 site(s) including ura.exofire.net/, kralform.net.tc/, neilhanlon.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 21 domain(s), including stichtingosm.x10hosting.com/, x10hosting.com/, gulsuyu.com/.

Please tell me what is happening because a few days ago i received a virus from your site called msa.exe which broke into my pc and destroyed the start up files.

I didnt want to bother you with this but after today was concerned about the possibility of your sites malware and 3rd party viruses destroying my site, along with a blacklisting on google as my site is on your server.

In order not to alarm my members i have had to point my domain name to my home domain server with a page that says my site is down for maintenance as when it comes to dealing with google safe browsing team or webmaster central it's never a quick thing , im sorry this post was so long and i wish i knew how to catch the person/s who infected your site as im sure it will affect everyone on the same server/s

Sunday Love to all at xhosting! Antonio

darknes

Reaction score
I believe that google has blocked x10 because some off the sites that x10 hosts contain malware software.
Im sure that x10 are working hard to remove these sites and take x10 of the blocked sites.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe that google has blocked x10 because some off the sites that x10 hosts contain malware software.
Im sure that x10 are working hard to remove these sites and take x10 of the blocked sites.

If you had followed the link I replied with, you'll see the specific info that caused all of this. As of the time I replied, google had already unblocked x10 for a long time.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
This problem is solved now

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.