Happy black friday

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I wanted to say, happy Black Friday, for people living in America.

Have fun shopping!

It's a day where typically all electronics or stores go on sale. ( I think, Feel free to elaborate. )

Last edited:

kundamor

Reaction score
i m not the one living in america, but hope it is going to start a happy year for all colors in world. and now it should be...

kkenny

Reaction score
o______o.

Black Friday just means it's really dark outside the sky when people begin to line outside of stores shopping, and it always happens on Friday.
It's not meant as a racial slur/insult/term.

Jordan C

Reaction score
I'm sure I heard about Apple doing there black friday in New Zealand as well, not much cheaper, would be good if I had enough money.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Didn't bother waiting in long lines.. did my Black Friday shopping on newegg.com. Got a 22" widescreen LCD for half off ($150), and 2 GB of RAM for my mom's laptop for $15

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Happy belated Black Friday guys! Apparently there was a casualty in my area, not too far from here. At a nearby mall (half an hour drive from here), a mall had a Wal-Mart and this morning when they opened the doors, there was enough rage to get into the store that they seriously bent the metal doors to get into the store. Also, a store employee got killed by the stampeed into the store, and a Pregnant woman got injured. The police actually came into the scene, closed off the store and the parking lot, and now they're investigating as to why this happened. I also heard another store employee died somewhere else in the US as well.

When did people ever not hear of the internet? :D. Nothing like this happens on the internet, ever.

Last edited:

Unlimitedkarma

Reaction score
Black Friday was epic from where i lived via California =) omg The mall was so jam pack that they closed the parking lot.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Black Friday passed.....I did here someone did die from a stampede in a store....(someone said that already...) but I am not sure about the pregnant lady.

Ow, I should probably add that the mall where I live was packed, and empty (of all it's clothes and jewelry and all that extra good stuff) by the end of the day.