Hello

pmdds

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! I am awaiting the hosting service to start.. its been almost 24 hours!!! I can't wait though.. I plan to make a very simple website and share to everyone!!! Thanks for allowing me to join!!! :)

theone48

Reaction score
Hello pmdds,

Welcome to x10. Good luck with your website and enjoy your stay!

pmdds

Reaction score
Thanks... well i still waiting for my x10 hosting to be activated... it says pending... its been about 48 hours now... It said it usually takes 1 - 2 hours... is something wrong?? I clicked on the link from the verification email they sent me....

amresh_rai47

Reaction score
Welcome Pmdds,

It's quite unusual that your account is not yet setup :( Did you contacted support?

pmdds

Reaction score
It won't let me contact support so I made a thread in community support. Hope I can get my website up and running soon!!! :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It won't let me contact support so I made a thread in community support. Hope I can get my website up and running soon!!!
If you are unable to create a support ticket at https://x10hosting.com/control then you should create a new topic in the Free Hosting forum :)

pmdds

Reaction score
I wonder if something is broke... below is a copy of what it says in the status... it says "...clicking the submit below." There is no submit button.. I can click update... but still pending....

Pending Hosting Account Signup submitted September 30 at 1:39 am
nKK6VkvbnaqH
action status
Process wait information
Your hosting account signup is currently awaiting processing or executing within our system queue. Its status is displayed above and will be updated upon clicking the submit below.

nirajkum

Reaction score
welcome to x0 x10 hosting forum hope you will have good time over here

pmdds

Reaction score
I can't contact support either... i click it and it says

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't contact support either... i click it and it says

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."
Then create a new topic in the Free Hosting forum stating your problem. I hear other users have been having similar issues.