Help Fill My Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
I just finished the all new Jokes @ eHumor, http://jokes.e-humor.net, and need help filling it up. If you have any jokes, please sign up and help populate it. Just try to keep them clean. Any jokes are appreciated. Thanks in advance! :coolugh:

saachi

Reaction score
I don't know how much it matters, but "Recieve joke s" should be "Receive jokes" under 'Email this joke to a friend'. I don't have time right now but will definitely submit some jokes tomorrow. Oh look, I've submitted one about bees, heh.

Looks good anyway, well done.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Whoea nice template i like the site also really good works looks professional. Posted 2 jokes for ya.

CountryView

Reaction score
A precher died and went to heven. He noticed that a New Yourk cab driver had been awarded a higher place than he. He complained to Saint Peter. "I devoted my entire life to my cogregation" "Our policy here in Heven is to reward results." Saint Peter explained. "Now, was your congegationwell attuned to you wenever you gave a sermon?" "Well" the minister had to admit, "some in the congregation fell asleep from time to time." "Exactly" said Saint Peter. "And when people rode in this man's taxi, they not only stayed awake, but they even prayed."

sarvar

Reaction score
Why did you brought up almost 4 year old thread?

And that site doesn't even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.