helprunescape

T

themasterrocker

Hey Guys,

Me and Leafypiggy been working on our runescape fansite and want help/advise from you guys!!! *any staff on X10 might get instant mod placements*
http://helprunescape.net/

Thanks in advance.
--helprunescape crew

T

themasterrocker

Thats a bug i don't get. I don't know why you get it. I'll redirect leafypiggy to here when he gets on. (he knows more about joomla) I don't get it!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

themasterrocker

Yeah for the forums titat ;) Also thats meant to have the adverts in. leafypiggy's on mobile msn so i'll inform him of that. If a AM is watching.... DON'T BAN! lol, We're working on getting them to be seen ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I am aware of the blank space. Its supposed to be there. But, I'm going to be filling it soon.

It looks like the box around the left hand navigation was drawn on by paint, was it?

--Neil

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Same for me, but there's also a blue background on the sides and Joomla!'s disclaimer links...

knights_templar

Reaction score
I play runescape alot, am also a member everynow and then so definately had to give a review on this.

Unfortunately there is nothing to show. Maybe there was before?

T

themasterrocker

There was then we had a site error and now me and my friend have got to merge the mySQL tables back together before you will see the site. This will be back up by tomorrow night earliest.