How do you came to know about x10?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems that x10 forum getting its new member in every 10 minute interval. Using this thread I'm trying to know its source so that I can use the same for my forum.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
lol, well I first learned about X10 by the #1 search engine.... umm yeah Google!!!!!!

I was searching for free hosting for my website, found x10 and now I'm on a VPS :D Horra!!!! :p

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
The google rank of x10hosting forums pages is very high that why it is so popular..

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I visited a website called Atlantis Xtreme which was hosted here a while ago, about 3 to 4 years for a matter of fact. I saw that they were on axsim.x10hosting.com (should be it) and I visited x10hosting.com and saw what this place had to offer. That was back when x10Hosting had the old website with the pictures of the servers and those bubble like forms.

By the way for anyone wondering what axsim.x10hosting.com was, it was the home of a Stargate Atlantis Simulator. I have the most recent build of that simulator stored away safely since it's only hosted on FileFront (last build was 3 years ago). It's on a very old part of my network considering it's age.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I learned about x10 when I was hunting for a nice place to host my site. One of the key factors, aside from php and mySQL, in my search was that I wanted to have no forced ads. Not that I mind having ads, but I prefer to be able to chose where to put them.

Prior to putting my stuff here (at that time a forum for a clan of Travian players) I had that hosted on my own computer, which wasn't the most stable place. So I decided to go hunting for a host as the community members wanted the site to be up even when there was a bad thunderstorm in my area :)

I tried a few others along the way, but none as good as this one. So I stayed. When the need for the forum disappeared I simply placed my personal site on here, which had previously been on my computer as well, I did not care much for getting high traffic, the site were more there for my friends and myself then the public, and honestly I still don't really care about traffic, though it is always nice to know someone reads occasionally.

necteraaus

Reaction score
Well, I found out after trying loads of other not-up-to-scratch hosting services, most of which were found of a free web hosting directory. I also found x10 there, and it had one of the best scores (I think it was 2nd). There was one other host, and I tried them, but their signup process was horrible, and while they had loads of weird programming languages available to use, they didn't have as much space as x10, so I came here.

Thanks again x10! :biggrin:

shawntc

Reaction score
Same here. www.free-webhosts.com has X10 listed as #1. I used to be with another webhost, which I will not name here, and they were not good. The original admin retired and then his successor just did not answer any questions. I signed up for this place this morning and all the nifty features are incredible, especially given the fact that ya'll provide for like twice the hard drive space as my old host.

mesenberg

Reaction score
ye I found it cause a contact of mine used it for his site so I in turn looked into it and saw it was a nice service. so I got myself a free account and hosted up me a webersite!

edyel190

Reaction score
Of course it was on google and maybe i read some blogs about free hosting.

Reaction score
i have foud this x10hosting on google when i was looking for a free webhosting and then i found this one.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I came to x10hosting.com from a youtube video.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I was looking for the best website to host. I found this site through google and I have been a happy customer ever since