Reaction score
I use 8m/s
zhu.jpg

gongsi.jpg

ht.jpg

Last edited:

Gindolaras

Reaction score
Good results you are guys, i quess its are very difirent to use diffirent surfer programm!

dark.s0ul98

Reaction score
1mb download 512kb upload ...

i think i have the slowest connection here. ..:frown::frown:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

Why does the upload seem so low on that? What FiOS package do you have? The old 30Mbps/5Mbps package? These days you might as well get 25Mbps/25Mbps or 35Mbps/35Mbps...

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
Why does the upload seem so low on that? What FiOS package do you have? The old 30Mbps/5Mbps package? These days you might as well get 25Mbps/25Mbps or 35Mbps/35Mbps...

That is normal for ISPs ... They are specifically designed to give better higher download speeds at the cost of upload. One of the reasons is because ISPs say that customers download more than upload.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Mine's got a download speed of 6mbps and an upload speed of 0.6mbps. Yeah, my broadband is pretty slow :)

However, it's better than what I had a few months ago. I owned by router for a couple of years when a couple of months ago it started dropping out. An engineer visited after about 3 phonecalls, and our router was found faulty. After the router was replaced, our speed shot up from 1mbps to 6mbps; much better! :D

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
That is normal for ISPs ... They are specifically designed to give better higher download speeds at the cost of upload. One of the reasons is because ISPs say that customers download more than upload.

I know that and why they're set up like that, but I was simply wondering why his FiOS connection is testing 25Mbps down but is showing 5Mbps up. Many of the common FiOS connection speeds are symmetrical, specifically the ones that offer the same download speed he has. Unless he's on an old 30Mbps/5Mbps package and on Wireless he should be at 25/25 or at 35/35 (more like 32Mbps/25Mbps and 43Mbps/36Mbps due to fluff :3 ).

I've been waiting 5-6 years for FiOS, and they seem to be finally building it my way. Can't wait to grab such a pipe to get rid of my DSL line.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
My broadband isn't fibre-optic, but (even though the website says otherwise) the engineer told me that we could get fibre-optic.
Confusing.