How much do you download in a month?

How much (approximately) do you download in a month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khanhduy301

Reaction score
I download 15~>20gb/month. Most of Data are Science Video,Cartoon (Tom and Jerry,Doraemon,Dragon Ball) and software :D.

beno1990

Reaction score
I voted 5-10 GB, but thinking about it now, it's often a lot more than that. Especially now that I have a PC with over a Terrabyte of storage.

ishigami

Reaction score
Maybe 4Gb - 5Gb per month
i Have a very very small HD, just 80GB, so I can`t download more...and the speed in my country is not so good

maliq11101

Reaction score
i have 100gb/month space for download but i usualy download 60-80gb/month

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
What is this I keep hearing about caps? I've never heard of a download cap before o.o Are pages included?

~~Ben

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Yes web page visits count towards the cap :( All downloads + uploads count. Only emails to ISP dont count.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I download about 10GB+?

manzoor

Reaction score
Haven't tracked yet but I think more than 1 GB (slow connection)

Irish Punk

Reaction score
i usually go like 10 gigs now, i dont download big programs much anymore. i think the most ive ever done was like 40 gigs when i got photoshop and a couple LEGALLY backed up games on my computer

wh00p101

Reaction score
250GB plus movies (legally) music (legally) programs (legally) stuff like that.... I generally buy it all online download it rip it to lose the DRM so that I can keep watching it around my mouse isntead of just on the one computer but I do not redistrubute it.

Sohail

Reaction score
Do you mean as in the total size of all web-sites you goto in a month? Does this include things you download like Movies and stuff. I can't download that much in a month but i download as much as I can and sometimes i even have to keep my computer on over night, i do most of the time but i don't usually like to because it takes up a lot of my bandwidth and my computer makes loads of noises so it's quite hard for me to get to sleep. Also my internet connection is quite slow - 512kbps, i wish i had a faster connection like 2mbps as that would be very useful.

Whitewolf

Reaction score
Well unfortunately, we live in a country where we only have 1 internet service provider and they cap our lines if we go over 3GB, unless you pay for uncapped which would i would need to take out a loan each month to pay for.

So until our communications department catches a wake up call... Ill be stuck at 3GB for awhile...

mattura

Reaction score
Hey! What if you download <1GB per month?!
Lol, well probably not many people anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.