How much monthly bandwith are you using?

scylla

Reaction score
Last month I used 2.26 Gig and so far this month I've used 1.21 Gig so how does everyone else's monthly bandwith usage look?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
My peak is 6 GB a month except the bandwidth meter wasn't exactly working for part of that month.

I'm at 4.48 GB this month so far.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look but with about 20 visitors per day and total site size not more then 10MB it's not nearly as much as yours.

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
According to the control panel in the client area it says I have: "Used Bandwidth: 3,329.72 MB" and "Total Bandwidth: 512,000.00 MB". I guess I should use more. :p

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the control panel in the client area it says I have: "Used Bandwidth: 3,329.72 MB" and "Total Bandwidth: 512,000.00 MB". I guess I should use more. :p
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
90.86/102400 MB

I'm surprised it's at 90 actually. It's only the 17th of the month, I usually don't get that close to 100 until around the 28th :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My Website is under a Gigabyte a month. Last month was 500MB. It's no longer used and hasn't been used since I moved it off of the home server really (the home server used to pump out Gigabytes a month in non-bot traffic).

As for my home connection, that's another story...

Last edited:

csc2ya

Reaction score
0.06MB at the moment (hardly any this month). Hardly anyone visits my site to be honest.

I was doing more before (about 46MB per month or something like that), as I had a live help icon on my main site (on another host), that came from crafty syntax on here.

However, I have now moved my main site over to a different system, and so don't have the help icon on there anymore. That probably explains the lack of bandwidth used.

As for my home connection, that's another story...

Similar to me. I'm limited to 20GB a month, and I regularly go over that.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
84.8/10000 MB

Just started my forums 5 days ago...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Similar to me. I'm limited to 20GB a month, and I regularly go over that.

My home connection doesn't have limits. Right now my router has recorded ~550GB of usage for this month. Much of that has been on the download but it's also been on the upload too.