How To Bring More Traffic To my page

Status
Not open for further replies.

tittat

Reaction score
The easiest way to bring some traffic is to place a link in your signature and post often in forum(as i do).
Signup for some banner exchange program like www.x10exchange.com
Participate in link exchange program with other webmasters.
Go for search Engine optimization.

tanay46

Reaction score
1) exchange links with other sites
mine is a sprts site too and i will be willing to exchange links with you
check out my site and pm me if you are interested {site url in my sig}

2)Sign up to traffic exchanges
They help draw traffic enormously
here are some links
i think trafficg and trafficera -- links below is the best.
Trafficera

TrafficG

Autoclick
TrafficSwarm
Easyhits4u
Hits a million

3) You should submit you site to search engines and try SEO

Last edited:

Domenico

Reaction score
1. Give people a reason to bookmark your site, make your site buzz worthy by either providing an opinion or a service of excellent quality.

If all elce fails:

2. Make a Youtube channel to advertise. It's simple, make an accont, upload videos and put a link to your site in the description. Even if it's a crapy video youtube is so big that you will still get hundres of views and out of the hundreds of people you're bound to get clicks to your site. Just look how many views my newest video is getting http://youtube.com/s4videos (4000 a week)

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Creating Youtube advertisement videos is a great way to advertise, especially if it's a video worth watching.

estate

Reaction score
building back links to your website is the most important factor to get high google ranks

getyourshirt

Reaction score
building back links to your website is the most important factor to get high google ranks

But a google page rank is worth nothing against quality traffic. He should concentrate on getting quality traffic in his niche.

write articles in your niche.
comment on blogs and leave you URL in the website field.
Signatures in messageboards do bring good traffic.
You can also open a lens on squidoo with quality content and put links to your site in the content.
If you twitter write there about your website.
leave links on myspace (x10hosting sites seemed to be blocked here), facebook and other social networking sites.
You can do yahoo answers in your niche or in a niche related to your website. leave your link in the source area of the answer.

work on the seo of your website. make sure your keywords appear in your content.

There are so much ways to promote your website.

Last edited:

jmcgowan

Reaction score
back links are links that point to your site, as opposed to the links on your pages that link away from your site or to another page within your site. The easiest way to get backlinks are listed above, such as putting a link to your website in your signature block on forums and comments (see my signature for an example). Another way is to make a deal with another website where you'll link to their site if they link to yours, which is called a link exchange. The best way though is to create really great content that other sites will naturally want to link too, so that people will link to your site without you having to ask them to.

pm224

Reaction score
Hi all,

assume that I have traffic in my page, can I put google ads inside? Is it permitted, or will I get banned?
I have a free account in x10 hosting.

thanks for your replies....

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes you can.

Rule of the forum: Don't dig up old threads and reactivate them. It is better to start your own thread in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.