How to earn fast in Google adsense?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
post your own content. don't steal content from other sites. you'll make money.

radiotvtk34

Reaction score
original site content is a good ideea, but also the number and quality of the visitors is important.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Another tip is to not violate Google AdSense's ToS.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The correct (and only safe way) is to keep adding more and more content, remembering to keep resubmitting your sitemap in the process.
Building backlinks with other sites also helps bring in traffic but ultimately it all comes down to the site content. If people find the site interesting then they will keep coming back and tell their friends.. if not then they will be telling friends to stay away, this is known as the the reverse viral effect lol

DO NOT click on your own ads (or try and get creative with iframes or refresh scripts)
DO NOT ask friends/family or site visitors to do so either (you can mention the site is supported by advertising but that is all)
DO NOT pay money to SEO consultants (but feel free to throw rocks at them lol!)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
DO NOT ask friends/family or site visitors to do so either (you can mention the site is supported by advertising but that is all)

hey you can ask friends/family but don't ask them to click on your ads often. Don't ask them to click on the ads daily. its okay to ask them once a month :p and ask them to open the window for at least 3 minutes and then close. it would be better if they surf that website. If I think as an advertiser then I feel its wrong to ask for clicks but when I see as a publisher then I think its okay. I am kinda hypocrite :p

Last edited:

satishan3670

Reaction score
1. Quality content
2. Quality backlinks- Backlinks from high PR sites.
3. Promotion on social networking and bookmarking sites.
4 .Better ad placement.

Repeat steps 1 to 3 and see the change in your earning.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL! We all do what what we must to live thrive and survive, however Google is not stupid but it is like a sleeping bear.
Tiptoe passed quietly and it may not notice you, wake it and it will take your adsense account away from you.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
...I received a message saying I violated xyz for adsense....

though I can still log in, and there is no warning or such...

plus google adsense still has a lot of funds I haven't requested to be paid out...

here is something you can try...

keep your funds on hold......doing so, and having a balance of upwords of $ 500.00 that they owe you will keep your account active...once that balance is taken out...say adios to adsense.

...Works for me :)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
aww, how could you take a risk of keeping $500+ in adsense account. I would never take such big risk.

I wait impatiently for $100 in my account.

BTW, Google is trying to rob my $50+. Its been more than one month now and I haven't got an address confirmation pin :angry:

seobirdfly36

Reaction score
1. High ranking position in google search
2. Quality content
3. US or EU traffic

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1. High ranking position in google search
2. Quality content
3. US or EU traffic

US or EU traffic???? I think it depends upon the webmaster from where he would like his visitors to be.

jensenajob22

Reaction score
can anyone link to a good page that explain how to get started with google-add / adsense?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Normally I would agree that quality content, a clean template and a good PR were the basics to making money from a site , but of late have seen several that are by accident or design? so awful and containing no useful information that visitors are clicking the adsense in order to escape the site quicker.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, it does, and yes, they do -- if you're making any for them. Just having the ads on a web page that never gets any hits doesn't do anything; people (other than you) need to be visiting your site. And you do need to be over the payment threshold before they'll pay you anything -- see the AdSense terms for more information. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme by any means; think of it as a way to help pay for maintaining your site at best. If your site really takes off, there is the chance that you could make a not-insignificant advertising income from AdSense, but don't make that your business plan going in -- the average AdSense publisher (mostly people with low-traffic, content-free blogs who were hoping to get money for nothing) waits a very long time to see any return on their ten-minute "sweat investment". If you can't provide the eyeballs and the clicks to the advertisers, they won't pay Google and Google won't pay you.

gouri78

Reaction score
i also need some better idea to increase quality clicks [ legal ]

i just have idea given above

nice post for a new adsense bie