How's my website?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks great... Pictures are also good..

But the loading time of your website is greater than normal... Try to reduce it..

josenain

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with Boss is Best. You're web site design looks really sleek, but you're load time is a little long. I would recommend not resizing you're images in HTML, but rather lowering their size in a image editor, like photoshop, and uploading that to the server.

For more information: http://www.websiteoptimization.com/speed/tweak/size/

Both overall, I like the design.

galacticgraphix

Reaction score
Great website! Great portfolio! I agree with the fact that the pages took a long time to load which might hinder the viewer length of stay on your site. I also think you should enlarge your logo in the top left corner. It should be more visible. Great work!!!

miguelkp

Reaction score
Am I the only one who see 'Post a comment' section uppon a white background? I think you should repeat-y your background-image.
Anyway, I like the theme a lot.

Edit: ok, I see that the white background issue is only viewing an image with a really high height. Try to fix it :)

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The background image is smaler then my screen resolution (1680x1050) so I get some white space on the sides (left and right) plus there's a horizontal line above "Powered by WordPress". I don't know if that's your way of visually separating the footer from the rest of the page but in any case it's not good.

On the left of your "Who am I", "Resume" and "Contact me" pages you have a "Recent Posts" box that has a dark gray background with black text on it :dunno: that's good.

On "Who am I" page the text has too much word space.

When you click on any photo there's page with that photo on the left and some text describing it to the right. There's also a "Post a Comment" section with one problem, it's position. This section is loaded below the photo instead below the "Designed by" section thus braking you overall design because your background image height is smaller then you page height. I suggest you use floats or whatever to fix this problem.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is loading very slow, but i like it..... good protfolio

lordvithis

Reaction score
Nice, but ditto on the load times (maybe this is a server problem as my standard wordpress blog takes an age to load too).

Only thing I did find off-putting was the 'footer' area. To me it looks as though the background image isn't tiled properly (assuming your using repeat-y) and it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Overall though I like the sleek minimalistic design :)

ramsankar

Reaction score
Site looks great.
But the loading time is really an issue you need to consider.