Huge List Of Free MMO Games

steveljohn8

Reaction score
Good to see this tell me how i can get it i am looking for this from a long time.thank you for sharing with us.These are such a nice games.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
wow nice list you made here. I like it

I haven't seen or listen about many of these games but i am interested about trying some of them

rockraider

Reaction score
Astro Empires : http://astroempires.com
Astro Empires is an MMOG (Massive Multiplayer Online Game), which you can play in your internet web browser.
Astro Empires is strategical space game, you build bases, space fleets, research new technologies, fight battles, make alliances, and much more.
You start at your home planet, from there you can build your own Empire. The universe is yours. You write the history.
My referral link is http://beta.astroempires.com/?ref=B.123621 , you don't have to follow it but I'd prefer it. :) Game is available in many languages including French and Portuguese.

jiasen

Reaction score
I don't see MapleStory anywhere in this. It's like one of the most popular games too...

atlanis

Reaction score
You need to remove ShadowBane from the list. It shut down last July (2009). There is an EMU project going on, but it isn't ready yet.

paullik

Reaction score
Ohoooo thanks for the BIG list, i was looking for something like this!
NICE, thanks again!

Hoobrum

Reaction score
Imagine playing even 1/5th of those games lol. I can't say I even play any of them except for bf heroes now and then.

sweetluv

Reaction score
http://www.immortalnight.com

The world of Immortal Night awakens your true self. A world shrouded in darkness, where the supernatural reigns and Mist and Mysticism are seeped in every move. Play the game of a life transformed by blood and venom. Where silver and holy water are weapons of mass destruction. Where demons thrive and the things of nightmares creep around every corner.

Vampires and Werewolves...allies or enemies? You decide as you evade human hunters while traveling around the globe feasting, prowling and battling rival Houses for territory. Become one of the privileged, establish your House as dominant, consult the tarot, throw the bones, collect Mythical Objects to aid in your Mischief. Grow your fangs and secure your seat on the council as you claw your way through the ranks to get to Ancient and take supreme power.

dbantner

Reaction score
Personally I like Project Entropia/Entropia Universe (now Planet Calypso)
I think it has to be one of the most beautiful games on the net. They are using Cry2 as their engine, which in itself is gorgeous. It's free, and there ARE ways to make real money in the game. You just have to be creative :)

You should try it out. Entropia Universe

Reaction score
Since no one has mentioned it I guess I will.

I am really excited about OnLive. The console will be able to play any game from any system, theoretically. Game manufactures code games for the individual console system they are marketing to, OnLive works directly with the manufacturer to make the games available for their system. The console connects to your broadband internet connection and downloads the game content directly to the console, no discs to loose no cartridges to have to clean. The system requires a monthly subscription TBA but suggested to be about $20 a month.

www.onlive.com