I am losing it..

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well few days back I posted my picture in a thread ..Brandon told me I look 33 .... That was a pretty honest comment ...

But it wasn't good for me ... I am thinking of losing lots of weight ... get ripped abs a body like David Beckham ...well it would take time probably a year ...but would achieve it or die

I would like your support ... I would update daily hear ... what ya peeps say

Regards

Rohan

Last edited:

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well just signed up at a local gym ... from Monday my sessions start .... also have cleared up all Sweets , carbo and fatty stuff .. and replaced it wil Protein supplements ... and rich and health stuff ..

Regards

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't overdo it on the protein supplements; it can have a detrimental effect on your kidneys. If you are taking protein make sure you drink plenty of water as well.

woiwky

Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised one comment from someone who has seen only one picture of you would make you decide something like this(or have other people made similar comments?). In fact, I personally would have guessed you were in your early 20s from that pic.

But this isn't to say I don't agree with you. I think that's a great decision. Best of luck to you.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well ...Thanks for the support ...

Today was bit though day have had my friends birthday bash ... but completely resisted the stuffs and stick to just soda

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yo man I didn't expect you to take me seriously ;0 I was making a complete random guess.

Sam-Ho

Reaction score
Good luck with it. Being determined will more then allow you to hit your goal quickly, and remember that drinking a recovery drink, ex Gatorade, after working out has shown a higher % of muscle gain, lower % of need to go to a hospital due to workout-related problems, and, to my experience, a slight energy boost that just might do it. Most protein drinks won't replace the protein your body needs, or something like that, so eat plenty of meat.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Yo man I didn't expect you to take me seriously ;0 I was making a complete random guess.

Nope brandon i don't have any hard feelings at all ... so times random thoughts ...speak truth ...and the truth is I need to lose weight ...

Rock on;)
Edit:
Good luck with it. Being determined will more then allow you to hit your goal quickly, and remember that drinking a recovery drink, ex Gatorade, after working out has shown a higher % of muscle gain, lower % of need to go to a hospital due to workout-related problems, and, to my experience, a slight energy boost that just might do it. Most protein drinks won't replace the protein your body needs, or something like that, so eat plenty of meat.

Hey thanks for the advice ... thats really a good one +Rep for that sure

I will consult my trainer and Doc about it

Regards

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Dont do any hard work to loose your weight.
Eat as much as you desire as long as it is with in the limits.
Go for swimming one hour per day.
Dont be lazy,try to walk.

These all are the simple thing that i can suggest you, and i bet you will loose your weight with in three months ( if you are quiet normal person).

kkenny

Reaction score
I agree with titat's advice.
Especially if you walk everywhere instead of use a car, you conserve money and burn calories.
I myself have a full time job during the summer, and work out 4 hours a day in the morning when it's cold.

I guess getting all the exercise you can is good for your own health.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well I am keep it low for first 2 weeks and Gradually increase my weight training

I am really glad you people have been so supportive

Regards

jaco_don

Reaction score
Hey already lost 4 pounds ... really working hard .... worst part .. college festivals are around corner ... in bombay ... getting really tired ...

my whole body is under cracking pain

But as we all know

No Pain No Gain

Last edited:

whitebus

Reaction score
looking for some cheap, healthy weight loss recipies?
may fav is brown rice and tuna(in water) with chopped celery and red onion.
i never could get into tofu. :)

jaco_don

Reaction score
looking for some cheap, healthy weight loss recipies?
may fav is brown rice and tuna(in water) with chopped celery and red onion.
i never could get into tofu. :)

well thats a very interesting recipe but as Hindu festive season starts next month we arn't allowed to have fish ... as we prepare our home to welcome god ;)

tittat

Reaction score
but as Hindu festive season starts next month we arn't allowed to have fish ... as we prepare our home to welcome god ;)

Are you talking about 'Maha Navami pooja'?, if so its on 8th and 9th of October.Till then you can go for non-veg, i think so :)

ranjeet

Reaction score
yaar rohan you have to waste fats na transfer some fats to me thats it.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Are you talking about 'Maha Navami pooja'?, if so its on 8th and 9th of October.Till then you can go for non-veg, i think so :)

Well its probably celebrated in south .. ya must have heard of Shravan Month ... and next month in September 3 Lord Ganesha festival starts ;)
Edit:
yaar rohan you have to waste fats na transfer some fats to me thats it.

Well dude I wish I could .. but i would advice you to hit gym ..to gain muscle rather than fats

:hyper::facesjump

Last edited: