I can login but when redirecting to cPanel, page is not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

probiner

Reaction score
As you can see in this Video, I login but when redirecting to the cPanel I get stopped, page can't load or something.

It was working fine just today, what can I do to fix this?

My website is http://probiner.x10.mx

Thanks

Last edited:

rotten4p

Reaction score
yeah seems to be an issue for the xo2 server, because same thing is happening to mine

talk2azs

Reaction score
Here is a very simple answer. X10hosting claims the services to be up 99.9% of the time. Well we just experienced a brief .1% downtime. :)

All seems to be working now!

ALL IS GOOD IN THE WEB WORLD ONCE MORE!

probiner

Reaction score
It was fine for a moment but as it happens sometimes with hosting problems it's an intermittent problem, so it's not solved yet as for now.

I did check here before posting: http://status.x10hosting.com/

Is this the case for a ticket more than a forum post?

Cheers

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
As you can see in this Video, I login but when redirecting to the cPanel I get stopped, page can't load or something.
I 'see' sub-domain [ probiner.x10.mx ] as being on x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo2 ] which - as I type this - has a issue - from the Web

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

We have taken xo2 down for maintenance while we fix an issue affecting both our web server, cPanel and other services. This server will be back online as soon as possible. :)

Thank you,

talk2azs

Reaction score
Yup. You are right! There are still some minor issues. But My site is back up and I am able to ftp back into my site.
Still can't get into my cpanel. Give it a little time. I am sure this thread has been seen and the technical gods at X10hosting are working to get this resolved.

As said in the technical industry....TECHNOLOGY WILL FAIL! :)

probiner

Reaction score
I 'see' sub-domain [ probiner.x10.mx ] as being on x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo2 ] which - as I type this - has a issue - from the Web
Yes I kind of pointed it out for a reason. But where did you get the info? It was not on http://status.x10hosting.com/ or I wouldn't have posted.

Hi,
We have taken xo2 down for maintenance while we fix an issue affecting both our web server, cPanel and other services. This server will be back online as soon as possible. :)
Thank you,

Thanks for the notification. Good luck with those.

Yup. You are right! There are still some minor issues. But My site is back up and I am able to ftp back into my site.
Lucky you, I can't connect through FTP. Well, lets keep working on something else until this gets fixed.

Cheers

Last edited:

talk2azs

Reaction score
Actually I did not find any information on the issue. I just happen to know of more websites on X02. When I tried to hit them, I got the same page not found results. But sites on other servers were up and running, therefore I could assume our server X02 was having issues. Having seen how promptly the technical staff gets onto and working on issues, I figured they were working on the issue.

Also, I am unable to FTP or access my site at the moment also. So the Web world is still wobbling a little. :)

xbtvx10b

Reaction score
i am having the same problem but cant see any server problems under status whats going on i can get on my site as of 10 min ago

talk2azs

Reaction score
Dead-I posted this on this thread 30 minutes ago:
======================
We have taken xo2 down for maintenance while we fix an issue affecting both our web server, cPanel and other services. This server will be back online as soon as possible. See POST #6

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
XO1, XO2, XO3, and XO4 are currently offline for planned infrastructure/network maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.