I Fall in Love with a French

enabled

Reaction score
I dunno what to do..

should i go to france and meet her?

my day is nothing without having a talk to her..

i've met her in facebook 5 months ago.. and we always have a talk all day long..

and.. damn.. i want to see her... and i really dunno why...

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, Then just shut down your facebook account and forget about her and you'll see things go on as normal. That's my advice if you aren't willing to go to france. :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score
Would like me to nip over to France & check her out for you?

You never know, I might be able to take her off your hands for you! ;)

Seriously though, have you even told her how you feel? It's worth talking it over with her. If she feels the same way, all well & good. If she doesn't, maybe it's time for you to move on.

tittat

Reaction score
Ask her if she could take your ticket fare.Before you think of going to France you have to confirm that she really exists.May be sometimes its a boy disguising himself as a girl ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
Have you checked it's not really ichwar?

I'm sure he likes to do pranks like this! ;)

rebellion

Reaction score
Do some IP checks, like I do on all my online friends :p, and ask her about the relationship, and if she feels the same, you could go to France! (I would go because of all the smart cars :p)

tridge

Reaction score
...Seriously though, have you even told her how you feel? It's worth talking it over with her. If she feels the same way, all well & good. If she doesn't, maybe it's time for you to move on.

Agreed.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
In 'love' with someone you've never met? Hey, it all depends how old you are, really... Il ya beaucoup de poissons dans la mer; don't close off other potential relationships because of something that is improbable (I didn't say impossible).
Psst, I've been where you are now, although it was someone who moved to France before I ever met her, not a native Frenchie, but y'know... Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Smoking hot, too. Shame.

dhruv227

Reaction score
i say go to france, if i was you i would have definitely gone there. get the girl you love or else find some other french girl in france, french girls are soooooo hot.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do it. You'll be sorry in the long run if you don't.

But don't do it if she's underage or you'll most likely be served sweet tea by Le Chris Hanson.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You ever consulated a pickup artist before?...I have had some experience...its how I got my wife hehe, and we practice on other potential mates every weekend. Well yea, don't ask why we are so free and so on it bugs me to think married couples can't do this.

Well let me start with this, if you have never met her in person, then it is not love. You may think it is love, but it just isn't. Want to test if it is? ...Walk around in the mall near your home and tell me if you didn't think you would want to be in the pants of at least 5 other girls other than the one from france...if you say no...it is love but let me also say this, love does not exist without meeting the person first...

Let me also say...if she did want you, she would pay for your ticket...if she doesn't she is wasting your time, and she is wasting your money. You may "love her" but if she loved you, this relationship would not be lead online...but in person. She would try to initiate more contact...not just stupid facebook or myspace or ANYTHING else related to the computer...or phone...you can't love a person until you are sure you really don't mind her hairy armpits, or stupid laugh, or the way she can't cook...or the way she moves and glances at other guys.

If you have to waste a cent on her, before you have sex with her...have sex and then leave her, she is not there for a long term relationship...

Let me also ask this...you seem like you have what I call oneItus...meaning you like one chick and have your eye on that one chick...how about you have sex with 10 other girls first and tell me if you think that specific frence girl is really the one for you.

If you do have sex with 10 other chicks, and still want that french girl and you still think you love her...then you probably think you do....love does not exist, without touching and feeling eachother. Without hearing the persons real voice or seeing them in person, hugging them in person..within the first minute, without that first minute hug it is not love...it is her, wanting to get everything she can from you, a average joe.

Don't be obsessive, forget her for now, and have fun with 10 other girls, 1 girl every 2 nights, if you get started...

You think you are in love...if you "think" then you are not in love.
If you say you do love her, then you do love "something" about her...

in my opinion, people who experience what I call oneItus are people who don't get noticed a lot, don't get who they want when they want them, and stick to one girl, even though that one girl may not be the best out there for them...people stay with a girl because they think it is all they can do...let me say, the way you look HAS ALMOST NO EFFECT on a girl...what you say, what actions you partake in, and how you make her feel are what makes a girl want to sleep with you...

If you really fell in love with a french girl, you would be out there trying to figure out HOW in the world you are going to get her....you would not be asking for help on a hosting forum...you would be asking for help in a pua (pick up artist forum) my wife has this guy that has wanted my wife since high school...thing is, that guy has always told her..."oh I love you" "Oh I can't live without you" or "OMG your body looks so fine)...that garbage won't work...

So let me say this out front, don't take anything I said, lightly...take it all in, seriously buddy...

You do not love her, you can't love her, and if you do, it shows you just can't get another girl, get with 10 other chicks and tell me if she is still the best for you...when you do that, go right ahead and ask her to pay for your ticket...if she does not...SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU...SHE JUST WANTS SOMETHING YOU ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING...a mere friend...that lives the pacific ocean away.

Have fun with 10 other girls first, take it from me, don't waste your time on long distance relationships...especially if you met 5 months ago, on facebook.

vekou

Reaction score
^i have to agree with your major points, but i don't think i have to agree with the way to execute it.

anyway, if you have lots of money, then go to france, if it doesn't work out, go and buy all of us souvenirs!

is this turning out to be like another densha otoko? ^___~