I feel x10hosting is better than other free hosting providers.

mjaoune5571

Reaction score
500 mb hard disk space, no ads, no banners, CPanel, 2 MySQL accounts, I totally AGREE!!

leandr46

Reaction score
Hi, everyone

I didn't realize and never was supposed that I have to access the forum regularly to not be deleted my account... But I must confess that it's a great pleasure to use this host for free and all the service with so much efficiency!

wodongax

Reaction score
+1 & Like

Yes x10 is one of the best hosting providers I have used and over the years I have tried many.
Although they do have some problems at times, for the price we shouldn't cry to loudly ;)

The only small restriction is you have to log into your portal within 30 days.
All the other services x10 provide are amazing.

If there was a PayPal donate button I would donate (hmm that's an idea I could suggest in the Feedback and Suggestions thread)

amisopno91

Reaction score
x10 is so far great with me. Now on second year :)
I love x10hosting. Its best of the best!!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been a member since 10-02-2007 (whether that's February 10th or October 2nd I don't know...either way, a long time). I don't think that makes me a veteran though!

There have been a lot of changes made since then. There have been highs and lows, but from what I can tell things seem to be running quite smoothly right now except a couple of hiccups! With the number of users, that's pretty damn good.

One thing's always been consistent and that's the level of support that has been available, whether that's been through the Forums as the sole means of support, using a ticket, or even asking Corey and the other senior staff for assistance on IM. Yes, the CEO fixes my VPS.

I don't plan on going anywhere soon.

(And yes, this is what counts as a glowing review. I don't give them often.)

phians

Reaction score
the best so far i had tried. i am using this as an online host for the webdesign activity of my class. :rolleyes:

its like having your own host. 8)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been a member since 10-02-2007 (whether that's February 10th or October 2nd I don't know...either way, a long time).

But I know!! It's October 2nd. It shows on your forum profile :p

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
I love x10hosting because its free hosting is great and i have decided to host my site in x10hosting for good...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been using x10Hosting since I moved off of my home-based server which I ran in 2007-2008. I've been here for a while :)

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
X10 has been a great stepping stone for me even though I've now got a paid hosting account
elsewhere it was thanks to the ad revenue from my X10 site. I know some folk do complain and
occasionally run foul about aspects of the TOS or resource restrictions but at least they are not
as Machiavellian as 000Webhost where if you violate the 20%+ CPU usage limit for more than 1000 times they hold the site to ransom.

wwinter

Reaction score
X10 management will have good karma. Luck works in mysterious ways.

stgeorge

Reaction score
X10 has been a great stepping stone for me even though I've now got a paid hosting account
elsewhere it was thanks to the ad revenue from my X10 site. I know some folk do complain and
occasionally run foul about aspects of the TOS or resource restrictions but at least they are not
as Machiavellian as 000Webhost where if you violate the 20%+ CPU usage limit for more than 1000 times they hold the site to ransom.

You know that well
See:
http://winfoes.co.uk/forum/Free-Web-Hosting-Misc-Panels/14-000Webhost-Review

chrisrog

Reaction score
I got setup on x10 last year so I could have a pace to display the games I made or at least links to them. Speaking of which I've got to ask something about network games. haven't gotten one up and running yet but I'm just wondering about if it's ok since unlike my other game the thing might eat up quite a bit. Also unsure what would happen since it's quite likely my site would explode if I mess up something. ^_^

Meantime I also let some of my classmates at the PCSC (pierce county skills center) know about this place. Not sure how many came here but a few were wanting to start up sites.

ahlyronx

Reaction score
I refer google search used best free hosting providers when I found x10hosting.com because I joined x10hosting.com. But I feel x10hosting gives maximum facilities for free hosting users. So, I introduce to others x10hosting.com is best.

Welcome new users, you can trust with our x10hosting.com free hosting Services while you can get more benefits from x10hosting.com. This is my heart message.

As a free hosting it is simply the best for uptime and ease of use.