i have problem pleas help me :S

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hello, you will not be able to use se3c4arab.x10.mx on your vps directly. you need to redirect it to your vps. or buy a new domain to use with your vps.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
That domain is an x10Hosting (free) domain. If you want, you can point the domain to your VPS using your free hosting cPanel.

In your free hosting cPanel, choose Advanced DNS Zones. If it isn't already, select your domain from the dropdown near the top of the page. A table of Zone File Records will appear. Next to the record where the 'name' is your domain name, choose 'Edit'. Now, change your 'Address' to your VPS's IP address and choose Edit Record.

I think this is the correct method, but I'm not sure. It depends how your VPS is setup.

eliedoumethmafia99

Reaction score
i cant creat the domain !
se3c4arab.x10.mx
pleas Technical Support help me !!!
the domain se3c4arab.x10.mx
i cant register it for free ?!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

thanks you Dead-i but i cant acess the domain !
se3c4arab.x10.mx
:S !!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason that your domain is not showing is because it is pointing to 99.198.122.125. When I attempt to access http://99.198.122.125/ it appears that your VPS is offline. Are you certain that is the correct IP address, and that your VPS is 'online', and are you sure you have set up your VPS with the appropiate software. If you haven't, I use Kloxo for my VPS and it is extremely helpful and does all the hard work for me. :)

PS. Thanks for 'liking' my post; I really appreciate it :D

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
When I access your x10.mx domain, I can see the Default Web Site Page. Congratulations on getting it working! :D

The reason you are now seeing this page is because no user is assigned to the domain 'se3c4arab.x10.mx'. To fix this:

If you have not created a client yet, login to WHM (http://99.198.122.125:2086) and create a new client. In the main domain name textbox, enter se3c4arab.x10.mx
If you have already created a client, login to cPanel (http://99.198.122.125:2082) and choose Parked Domain from the home page. Then enter se3c4arab.x10.mx in the text box and press Add Domain.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course; you can PM me if you like.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to point out that this is NOT a support forum, and no one in this thread is part of the support team that would help with VPS issues.

Secondly, I'm assuming you've purchased an unmanaged service. Keep in mind that anyone here assisting you is again, not part of our support team and could potentially harm your VPS.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like you have changed your defaultwebpage.cgi to your own. Although this allows you to get a page online in the meantime, you can't really use it for actual websites. defaultwebpage.cgi appears when the domain is not setup, and it displays a page to tell the user that the webmaster has not configured it yet. It used to be cPanel confirming your installation, but it appears you have changed it to your own under construction page. :)

I will attempt to guide you through the setup of your domain. However, I will struggle since I don't actually own a WHM account (but I do use Kloxo) so I'll try and do it by looking at the official demo. Firstly, you will need to create a new Package. You can do this by clicking on the link on the left handside of WHM that says 'Create a package' underneath the 'Packages' subheading. I can't help you with creating a package, but hopefully it's pretty self-explanatory.

Now that you have created a package, on the left hand side click on Create a New Account underneath the Account Functions heading. On this page, enter your .x10.mx domain in the Domain textbox, and give yourself a username and password you will use to login to cPanel. From the package dropdown, choose the package you just made. You can probably leave the other settings as is. Click the magic Create button at the bottom and then your ready. :) You can login to your brand new cPanel at se3c4arab.x10.mx:2082

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
@arboby35: What do you mean? The problem that is being discussed here is not a server-wide issue; it is an issue related to the person's individual account (ie. Just one person, not x10's fault). If you have a problem please create a new topic in VPS talk and describe your problem in much more detail.