I want to go visual

school2soccer56

Reaction score
Programing Visual Codes

Hey,
I've been here for a few months now, and I've learned that people here know their codes xD
I want to get out of the internetz and out of cmd, and go to the visiual world. I've taught myself C, C++, HTML, PHP and Pascal. All of these relate to codes that run on the internet or on a MS-DOS. I want to make my own programs. Instead of a C++ dos calculator, I want to make visiual 4functions calculator, with buttons[haha]. I'm not an extreme n00b to programming, and I know that I can teach myself.

I dont know where to start tho :( Where would I go to get more information? :cool:

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey,

This caught my eye, i don't normally reply in this section.

I recommend downloading Visual C++ from MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) it's an amazing tool for creating Windows Forms Applications, which is what you want to do. It comes with basic tutorials also and MSDN/Google have thousands of tutorials ranging from beginner to professional.

school2soccer56

Reaction score
Do you have any website that I can use to learn from? Again, I only know console codes

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to go "visual" and you want to be able to start making apps in notime then Delphi is just what you need. I know it's expensive but you can find it ... well you know where :)

Last edited: