I was a VIP now I'm a Sophmore and my hosting was suspended WTF?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dquigley

Reaction score
Hello I used to pay for hosting at x10 and I was told that I would have permanent forum VIP and would not have to visit the forum to keep my account active, now my hosting was suspended and my account is not VIP anymore, what the heck is going on?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have a paid hosting account?
Your free hosting account shows Unsuspended.

dquigley

Reaction score
I used to, I dont pay anymore, but at the time I was told my forum VIP would be permanent and I wouldnt have to login to forum to keep my free account active.

Also I unsuspended the account myself, I just dont want to have to log into forum every 30 days, im extremely busy.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Busy, in Fresno? (San Jose here)

Let me see if I can get an Account executive to help you. Things have been kinda hectic lately, so they may not get right back to you. This isn't that pressing, is it?

dquigley

Reaction score
It would be nice if my site didnt get suspended again in 30 days but no other then that it aint too pressing. Nice San Jose is cool.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The forum were upgraded some days ago, and many features was disabled until we get the theme back. I'm gonna forward the question about VIP status to the admins

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to, I dont pay anymore, but at the time I was told my forum VIP would be permanent and I wouldnt have to login to forum to keep my free account active.

Also I unsuspended the account myself, I just dont want to have to log into forum every 30 days, im extremely busy.

I'm not sure what was said at the time, but it is possible they meant to say that the VIP would be on as long as you had paid hosting, which allowed your free to remain active without logging into the forums.
Since you no longer have a paid account, you'll need to login to the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your account active, or you could pay for the one year inactivity timer which allows you to keep the account active without logging in for one year counting from the date of purchase.

dquigley

Reaction score
This was like a year or two ago, so I have had VIP up until this month.............so yeah..........

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have talked with an admin, and he told me that VIP status wont return.

If you don't want to login once every 31 days you have to buy the 1 year inactivity timer for $3

Status
Not open for further replies.