I was not under the impression that Remote SMTP was not allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeeor

Reaction score
I was not under the impression that Remote SMTP was not allowed! But I no longer have access to my control panel, & the script will not allow me to save it to something else, like use my default mail settings. I was just testing out a script until I am able to pay for hosting, it was not actually gonna be active. As you can see, I had sent it to three of my own GMail accounts, & it's not live yet! I also receive a 500 server error, and would like to be able to change things so they are not triggering any violations on your part. Thank you!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We have never allowed remote SMTP to be sent from our free hosting servers. And if it was possible, it was not normal, expected behavior.

GMail is also a tricky beast, as it uses round-robin DNS, so even on premium hosting, we have a hard time whitelisting the outgoing SMTP traffic.

Are you not able to login to cpanel? What happens when you try?

coffeeor

Reaction score
Ya, it gives me an server error 500 every time I try & login. All of my sites are showing PHP errors, though I wasn't working on the MySQL for the last couple of days. My site is up at http://coffeeorders.x10host.com. But all of my sites using PHP are showing errors at the top. It came back earlier, but then messed up again. It's been happening the last couple of days, so searching this thread indicated that might be the problem sincew I was no longer able to edit it. But I was using MailJet as the SMTP provider, & it doesn't show errors there, worked for a little while yesterday, and then nothing.

I understand there was also downtime yesterday & the other day, but nothing indicates it should be down tday. Thanks!

coffeeor

Reaction score
Ya, I was trying to change the settings from SMTP as I was not aware. I was trying to just shut that part down until later, but server 500 issues are blocking me from logging into the CPanel. I can login to all of my PHP sites, but not CPanel!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the error is right there on your site. You are exceeding your disk quota.

Unfortunately, on a review of your account to find out where your Inode usage was located, a nulled script was located, which happened to be the cause of the Inode usage in the first place. As such, a suspension has been placed on your account.

This can be appealed through the account panel.

coffeeor

Reaction score
I was given those scripts by someone & was not aware, & was only testing them. I can remove them as those were not my main site. My main site was a store shopping cart for my company that sells coffee!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please create an appeal from your account's control panel if you feel this in error. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread for now, as there is nothing more we can do from the forums.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.