Ideas for a Website (mockups)

sunils

Reaction score
The second design is better than the first one. Moreover they are just showing the menu. You could have put in some contents and shown to us for our opinion.

manzoor

Reaction score
the second one is better but you should add something beside the Logo or make it bigger the space their is looking like the site is under construction

but it looks like to me and only me :D

hopper

Reaction score
i agree with the second one
the color scheme is better and its more easy to understand

Trixter

Reaction score
Second one but please get rid of the purses. I thought they were a fashion house for a sec :p

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
2nd one, the first one has those two lights, and keeps making me look at them rather than the text

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
the latter most definetly.

You cant really tell how the first one would be in flash...

what kind of company is this?

Last edited:

jamesg112

Reaction score
I like the First one cause it looks better to me. And the second one looks really simple. Buts your choice.

kkenny

Reaction score
They both look decent in my opinion, but I'm going to go with the popular opinion and choose the second one just because it is more or less liked by the majority of us.

jensen

Reaction score
Yeah, the second one stands out because of the clarity of the text but I like the first one because it's more professional looking. "No nonsense" feel.

Of course having picture of the products would be better. Then the second idea would fit better.

kateblogs

Reaction score
I prefer the design of the second one, but some text to explain what the site is about would be helpful to new visitors. If someone just lands on that page, it might be immediately obvious what the site is for.

port5900

Reaction score
Jeez so much feed back. That why i like this x10forum. So here is version 2 with better looking content. Vdisplay is a company that makes display and booths for trade shows. For example
if Prada is show there new line of products. Vdisplay would make the displays.

Link 1
Link 2

I sent these two versions over to them the hardest part is to finalize the deal.

Last edited:

bookworm99

Reaction score
The second one is definitely better - that said, there are some things about the first one I like - it looks more expandable and more compatible with a screen's native resolution.