If a nuclear World War III were to break out tommorow, what would you do?

tridge

Reaction score
I would be that guy in the movies that is strapped with guns and has forts setup. I would be in heaven if I got to live through WWIII (actually living through the end of the world has always been my first choice in ways to die)

fempower

Reaction score
Switzerland sounds nice, but Europe is too close to bird flu stuff. I'd prfer to build my own shelter in Canada, since I wouldn't want to be in the US and Canada's pretty close (but much better in terms of resources and such than Mexico). The US is so not prepared, especially in the Northeast where I am. Way too many people and not enough resources.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I think whoever dropped the first atomic bomb wins the war, unless the world was as divided at it was in World War II, then we would all be dead.

MuRRe

Reaction score
I don't really have the knowledge to know what the odds are.
But, I live in Sweden and we don't have ANYTHING that can protect us, so I would probably gather and spend whatever times left with my family!!!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think any government would be that stupid to start a nuclear war. Except maybe a few, which I won't name for obvious reasons :D Even if someone did fire one at someone else I don't think they would fire back with nukes.

If a nuclear war did start I would run about like a headless chicken.

exitnow

Reaction score
Sweden is the ****, who would bother to spend expensive and valuable nukes on us?! We just sit leaning back and watching the show on CNN.
But if it was really really global, then I hope it's the real Armageddon and I would await the antichrist, tap him on the shoulder and congrats on a great job!

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I would be superman and take the nuke, throw it at the sun, and then we will all die anyway LOL

=P

MistaC87

Reaction score
I always have dreams about the end of the world, and they are always NUKES, NUKES, and more NUKES. I can't tell you how many nightmares I have where I'm looking to the south and see a mushroom cloud 80 miles away over Salt Lake City.

The dreams feel so real...when I wake up I can feel the blood pumping through my veins, my heart feeling like it's going to pound it's way out of my chest, and enough sweat to make a pond.

But what would I do?

I'd probably kill myself before dying from the radiation poisoning. Not a way I want to die.

sa_jinx

Reaction score
I was reading an interesting article the other day about the differing "readiness" of various countries for a nuclear war. For instance, Switzerland has a nuclear fallout bomb shelter for every single one of its citizens (actually, they have a surplus...). For obvious reasons, here in New Zealand, we have next to nothing.

If a nuclear war were to break out tommorow, would your country/community be able to survive?

I'm not paranoid by the way, just interested...

i hate to say it but if a nuclear war broke out tommorrow i doubt there would anything i could do to survive. my best bet is to campaign for the army with the bomb. either that or stow away on the next space craft to the international spacestation.:dunno:

apoorav

Reaction score
We should all pray for Peace and Good Life, No World War Should Break Out!
People who think about it are Cowards!

hamsn

Reaction score
Just make the most of the time, try your best or die

Criptex

Reaction score
I'd try to convince people to receive God in their hearts, because it would be a fact that we're gonna die pretty soon.

Parsa44

Reaction score
I would probably... freak out, then dig a hole and climb inside. Or i would emigrate to Africa with as much money as i could find and live a life of luxury.

(Who would bomb africa? since they are harldy ever politicaly involved in other nations business, kinda like china.)

fguy64

Reaction score
I have a close friend who is very self reliant, with a good practical knowledge of science and mechanics. You could drop him in the middle of the wilderness and he would adapt. If I thought there was half a chance of survival, I'd try to stick with him.

igames

Reaction score
I would go to the smallest town i could find probably in the middle of the desert and hope not to get bombed b/c its a small town or i would get plenty of food and buy a plane and fly to Antarctica =)