If you ran x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ahh I see. Yea I noticed that some had more then on "SUSPENDTIME" in them. I'm not sure if PHP will get the "suspended" page when loading the (sub)domains for accounts, so.. I shall go look into that now.

Edit: It works. If the account is suspended, it will show the suspended page when you use fopen() to open it in PHP. ::ughdance:

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
hey corey, you sure these are all the accounts form all the servers, i do find some with different server IPs but i dont know if they are all on the list

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It will end up being all of them when we're done with the server maintenance :) So for now you can assume it is to write the script.

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Corey, I have a question about the ads. I'll just post it in here.

How many different "ad codes" are there to place on pages? I know that there are the specific codes for the "Advanced" and "Corporate" plans, but I have heard about there being Google ads some members can get. Also, how can I know whether a member is "allowed" to have the google ads, and what members should have them? What members don't need ads? Is there a way to "know this", by looking at that member's "file" in /users?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The google ads are now controlled by the same ad code... when the server maintenance is done people who are paying for ad-removal will be on a different server. Otherwise I think it will have to tell by package.

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok thanks.

I started working on making it actually "nice looking". Also, I started getting actual pages up, that work. ;)

Here's an example of the first, which loads each accounts details into a MySQL table row. From there, I'm going to make a script to check each account if it is suspended, and if it is, update that account's row to say it is. Then, I hope to get into the actual checking of whether the account has the ad code in the source. Not sure on all that though, just what I have planned.
loadaccounts.php
cpanel_example.bmp

Edit: Corey why does the server load keep spiking so high?

Server Load 34.32 (4 cpus)

It's been doing it for a while now.. on and off. "Maintenance"?

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Man I wish I could edit my post.. Why is the "time limit" to edit post's so short? It should definetly be lengthed. So yea, I'm double posting, sorry. I want to ask a question or two more, and update my progress.

Today I finished the script that checks if member accounts are suspended or not. To make it not "bring the server down", from checking 1000's of accounts at once, I set it to only check batches of 100 accounds per-script-run.
suspendedaccounts.php
cpanel_example2.bmp

For the questions.

• When will "maintenance" be finished? (Doesn't have to be exact, even a rough estimate will do.. )
  • Why does the server cpu load keep spiking pretty high? I know a few times it has been my fault, the result of a bad loop, but a lot of times it will be way up there, around 45.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
haha dont we all? :)

yay staff = :grouphug:

eveyone else = :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.