Corey said:
Yes, only I can do it from root
so then why dont you make the array? then save it somehow, somewere

*also, thats very cool that they got MySQL 5 out already*

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
So Corey.. How will that help us, (Me and Darkd45), with the task.. You should somehow save it..

I thought about making something quick that would take that array, then put each username:url into a text file, seperated by a newline, (\n). The problem though, is I don't know what to expect in the array. It could be a multi-dimensional array, or not. So that is the probelm.. Could you show us that array? Or even part of it?

Last edited:

rahul2006

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
X10 is runnign well but what I would change is:

1. Add 1 MySQL to Static
2. Paied Hosting with more features and space.
3. Make the shop better.(Cleaning it up)
4. Add more things to the shop.
5. Give away free domains
6. Put in more forums

Thats all I can think of right now. I will post latter with more if I can think of more.
hey this is the good hope i will do same but not giving free domains

ak007

Reaction score
Ive Also got Five Years Experience OF PHP/MYSQL/XML/PYTHON ;) Im ready For Anytype Of help

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If some people are serious into developing this I can work out an account with SSH access and setup some dummy folders where you can test stuff like this out.

-Corey

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
that would be great corey, could you have it by tonight? :) i am leaving for the weekend but i can help out until friday night, and i will be back sunday afternoon

btw, anyone who wants to help got any instant messager programs so we can see what we wana do? if not we could always use IRC

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Corey said:
If some people are serious into developing this I can work out an account with SSH access and setup some dummy folders where you can test stuff like this out.

-Corey

Corey I'm serious with try to develop this, it would be quite awesome. So is, darkd45, I believe.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have PMd you both the account info.

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Thank you. I have a question though, about getting the account list. How is that going to be done? Does that account me and darkd45 have, have access to that directory? I haven't checked yet, but I am now.. I'll prolly just answer my own question.

Edit
: Nope it doesn't. Corey is there a way you could get a list of all accounts/subdomains and give it to us?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I can copy some of the files in that directory to a folder on that account so you can get an idea what the stuff that comes with it.

-Corey

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
that would work, right now all we got to work from is /var/named/ but its kinda... yah, if you could copy them to a directory that would be great

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yea like he said, we can get a list of the users in var/named/. I have a question about that. Are all of the accounts in that file? Like is there a username.[domain].db file for every account, in var/named? Or is that only some of them?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
/var/named has an entry for accounts that aren't on the server also. I will copy some files to a folder in the develop directory.

-Corey

edit:

Files are in /users under the develop account.

-Corey

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
thank you corey

*edit* what type of files are these?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No extension just info files.

-Corey

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
If I was x10hosting, I would allow unlimited everything but you would need to post and go thru plans. The higher you post, the higher the plan. The people wouldnt need ads. Of course only the people that got there first could get it because I will not pay for another server.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Corey I have a quick question.

Are the accounts in /users only a small amount of the actual accounts? Are they only accounts from one server?

Edit: Another one also. Is the only time when SUSPENDTIME=xxxxxx exists in the [AccountName] file, when they are suspended? I'm trying to get a way to check if an account is already suspended, and am trying to figure out whether the SUSPENDTIME=xxxxxx stays in the file even when they are un-suspended, or not.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Accounts in users will end up being all accounts. I'll have to check on the suspendtime thing, I've never really looked in those files before.

-Corey

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i was checking some with the ssuspend time are not suspended but i am not sure what its using to tell you the suspend time

*edit* looks like the suspend time stays in the file, because i see some with more than one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.