Inquiry on my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tao4allx

Reaction score
Dear Tech. Support,

Please respond my sincere appeal to remove suspension at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and Best!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi tao4allx,

We handle appeals separately from our main support, which is sent through the Account Portal. If you have not already, please create an appeal from there, and our Abuse staff will respond soon. :)

Thank you,

tao4allx

Reaction score
Hi tao4allx,

We handle appeals separately from our main support, which is sent through the Account Portal. If you have not already, please create an appeal from there, and our Abuse staff will respond soon. :)

Thank you,
Thank you Dead-i,
I did it about 3 days ago. I've not receive reply yet. If this message can be transferred and get attention by Abuse staff, it will be really helpful.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
No, your ticket was responded to three days ago.

tao4allx

Reaction score
No, your ticket was responded to three days ago.
Hi leafypiggy,
I just login my 'Account Portal', the message I still got the same message as the moment I submitted my appeal - 'We are reviewing your suspension appeal, please standby for an update'.
Please advise me where my ticket was responded, then I can look into it, thank you!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I've reported to the administrative team that it's not letting you view the appeal; for now we'll run the rest of it here since I don't want to make you wait longer, as I don't have an ETA on exactly when that'll be fixed.

Below was the content of the initial reply to the dispute:
I checked a few files and did not see an English version available; this is why the account was suspended. For any content not in English, Spanish, or French, a 1:1 manual (not automated, such as babel-fish or Google Translate) is required.

I can lift the suspension, however you would need to remove any content without a translation or put a translation up within 24 hours, or the account would be issued a permanent suspension. Do you agree to remove any untranslatable content or upload a manual translation within 24 hours?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi tao4allx, I see the reply to your appeal showing up fine on our website. Have you clicked on the VIEW APPEAL button?

tao4allx

Reaction score
I've reported to the administrative team that it's not letting you view the appeal; for now we'll run the rest of it here since I don't want to make you wait longer, as I don't have an ETA on exactly when that'll be fixed.

Below was the content of the initial reply to the dispute:
Thank you Livewire for your reply.
I guess I was very confused about why my website goes to 'Abuse' section in the first place. Now I am getting learned that Non-English, Spanish, or French websites go to the 'Abuse' section even they behave themselves well and there is not anything really 'abusive' in the contents comparing with other real 'abuse' cases.
I guess think of hardship on me to add translation or 1-to-1 manual to my website due to my limited skills, the easiest way and the last thing I can ask for your help is to close my website and my account as well.
I still want to thank x10hosting for letting me using this website to share meaningful and healthful web contents with my friends for such a long time.
Please let me know when you close my account and website, thank you!

tao4allx

Reaction score
Hi tao4allx, I see the reply to your appeal showing up fine on our website. Have you clicked on the VIEW APPEAL button?
Thank you, Bryon, for your note.
I just did view it after submitting my message above, thank you very much!

nemesis0one

Reaction score
I guess think of hardship on me to add translation or 1-to-1 manual to my website due to my limited skills, the easiest way and the last thing I can ask for your help is to close my website and my account as well.

Hi tao4allx,
If you would like assistance in adding a translator to your site I would be only to happy to help you achive this.
If you no longer require to have your site running with x10hosting, Please ignore my message.

Regards

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi tao4allx,
If you would like assistance in adding a translator to your site I would be only to happy to help you achive this.
If you no longer require to have your site running with x10hosting, Please ignore my message.

Regards
Automatic translation services don't normally count when we're requiring a translation due to their inconsistency (leaving words untranslated or performing an inaccurate/unreadable translation). The only ones we normally allow are manual ones.

@tao4allx: If you'd prefer to leave, we can leave the account suspended; it would self-terminate after 21 days suspended if we don't take any other action.

tao4allx

Reaction score
Hi tao4allx,

Regards
A thread of soft wind after a slamming door.
Bless you, nemesis0one, by all means!

Status
Not open for further replies.