Introducing Wix...FREE TO MAKE FLASH SITES!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay I was looking for tempaltes on making flash sites and such related things.

I came across a site...

It enables users to make a flash site, from scratch (I think) or edit existing flash sites to fit the users needs. It is a free program, and is run online, so no downloads are necessary.

If you are new to FLASH, or want to see what you can do with flash sites, I REALLY REALLY suggest you visit wix.com

You only have to pay, if you want the wix ad on the corner of the site to removed, or to buy a domain from them. That's it.

But here is the thing, they have a set of things you can use on the site, already set, but if you would like to create your own animations and such, (they have many you can choose from), then this site is not for you.

Just take a look at the site, you'll be amazed in how easy it was to create a flash site with this site.

So the site is

http://wix.com

You should try it.
just thought I might introduce a site to members who like flash sites...

Feel free to rep me, for this thread. : )

xPlozion

Reaction score
Like I posted in another topic in this forum advertising software, I believe that this too is in the wrong forum. It should have been posted in Software and 3rd Party

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Like I posted in another topic in this forum advertising software, I believe that this too is in the wrong forum. It should have been posted in Software and 3rd Party

Ow, I did not see the other topic you posted this in. Possible to have this moved to the correct section, or deleted please?

xPlozion

Reaction score
nah, i posted it seconds before i posted here. it was another topic just like this (advertising free services in the help section) ;).

wish i could move it, but to no avail, i'm no mod :'(

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
yea.. i was hoping that x10 would somehow in the future make something like this... that would be AWESOME!!!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This program is very useful for people. (Especially myself.....made a site already...put it in the review my site section)...feel free to visit it, and comment.

tittat

Reaction score
"Programming Help" section is for help with a script you're working on.

*****Moved to scripts and 3rd party Apps*****

Wix looks like simply great though i haven't tried yet.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry for the wrong post location,...it's something someone should put on their try in the next couple of days list.

kkenny

Reaction score
This looks great, I'll do some testing out on my home made LAMP server.
Thanks for sharing! (+rep)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not sure how to check if I have ever been repped before, but if that was to me, thankyou.