IP address changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

irinax12

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I am trying to access this service from a different location.
It first says "login successful" but then redirects me to the login page again and again. Fortunately, I could log in to forums to ask this question.
Is there anything I can do to access my site not only from home, but from various locations?
(I have free account here)
Thanks in advance!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you connecting from a mobile network? If so, please could you try using a normal internet connection and let me know if you still have this issue?

Thank you,

irinax12

Reaction score
Right now I do not have any other chance to connect the net than using my phone.
Why is it not normal? Is there anything wrong with mobile connection?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Your mobile connection's IP address appears to be changing very frequently. For security purposes, cPanel requires that your IP address remains constant, to ensure your session is valid. On a normal internet connection, your IP address will be the same while browsing.

Thank you,

irinax12

Reaction score
I see
So it's not really possible to access the service while somewhere else. That's sad. Nowadays using mobile network it's kind of usual thing
Thanks for your answer!

caftpx10

Reaction score
I can access cPanel just fine when I stay on one spot with mobile data. Maybe you could do the same?

caftpx10

Reaction score
So you was staying on the same exact spot while navigating cPanel (also with to logging in) while using mobile data? Usually in my case, most of the time when I stay on one spot with a stable connection, it remains with the same IP. I'm not sure how that would work for other carriers, though.

irinax12

Reaction score
Yep, I was staying exactly at the same spot when trying to connect. But it didn;t work.
Probably that IP thing changes from phone to phone...

caftpx10

Reaction score
You can test if the IP changes by typing 'IP' on Google (it'll show the IP right away) and refresh from time-to-time to see if the IP really changes.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
starting today - I need to re-log-in here in this forum each time I go to a (click on) other thread
my ISP (today) is Comcast - not a cell phone - and my IP has not changed

EDIT - when I clicked on [ Post Reply ] - I had to re-log-in before it would post - and had to re-log-in to post this edit

caftpx10

Reaction score
starting today - I need to re-log-in here in this forum each time I go to a (click on) other thread
my ISP (today) is Comcast - not a cell phone - and my IP has not changed

EDIT - when I clicked on [ Post Reply ] - I had to re-log-in before it would post - and had to re-log-in to post this edit
It seems that I'm also getting the same issue now.

Status
Not open for further replies.