IRC Flash Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
This is nice. It's much easier to access now.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow , thanks for changing. Previously, when i open the irc tab in opera .The browser used freeze. Not it is ok.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Extremely nice looking client, highly recommend everyone tries this out. :)

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll keep mibbit around on my site :) Flash and 64bit linux don't seem to always get along for me. The new flash client looks nice though, good work.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The client looks pretty nice, although nothing can beat a full-blown standalone client :biggrin:

smurfboi76

Reaction score
I liked the new client even though I never knew the old one. I have a question could I access this using a chat program that supports IRC channels.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you can use any program that supports IRC, the address is irc.x10hosting.com and the channel we're in is #x10hosting

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I'm getting error #2048

Daniel

Error #2048 in Flash represents a cross-site permission issue. That's generally encountered by Flash programmers, so I dunno how you can solve it. The only thing I can think of recommending is to make sure you have the latest version of your browser and the latest version of Flash installed, and see if there's any firewalls or anti-virus programs that are restricting Flash from working to its fullest ability.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Upgraded flash, but still same thing. I can't control the firewall since I don't have access to that. Also I can't use a irc client because of firewall blocking the required port. Can you bring the older version and let people pick what they want to use?

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.