[IRC How-To]What IRC is, How to use it, How to chat with the x10 Community Live !!

kkenny

Reaction score
Re: [IRC How-To]What IRC is, How to use it, How to chat with the x10 Community Live !

DumpyBump?

Anyways, best IRC tutorial I've sene (Cause it's the only one on it)

FalseHope

Reaction score
Re: [IRC How-To]What IRC is, How to use it, How to chat with the x10 Community Live !

I think he just wanted to bump this thread so it didn't get lost in all of the other threads. It's a good tutorial! Why let it fade away :)

Senjai

Reaction score

bump

FalseHope

Reaction score

Maybe we should make an advanced tutorial? ;)

nabil

Reaction score

I am selling psyBNC accounts (http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/56960-psybnc-accounts.html), which keep your IRC connection open and receiving messages 24/7.
When you connect, it tells you all your messages, and gives you control. Disconnect to go back into BNC mode.

What it has to do which this thread :(

Now coming to the tutorial, its very good for a start. But with time it should be upgraded to more complex one. mIRC can be used with a completely ready-made script, try to use NonameScript and you will see the differences ;)

~NaBz

FalseHope

Reaction score

I don't suggest using those scripts, I have seen some people use them and have no idea how to. Get used to mIRC first, not IceChat, mIRC.

kkenny

Reaction score

lol. I use Konversation!!!!

Anyways, psyBNC is an OK script, and I trust the guy whos selling it.

nabil

Reaction score

I don't suggest using those scripts, I have seen some people use them and have no idea how to. Get used to mIRC first, not IceChat, mIRC.

The script i gave above is purely mIRC ;)

Senjai

Reaction score

I suggest just using Mirc, its good enough for whatever you nee to do, if you need to mod it, do so after your familiar with the original program. About the advanced tutorial falsehope, talk to rpope, if he gives the a-ok, ill make it, but as far as i know he moves towards the notion of not having an advanced tutorial due to hundreds of people using scripts or making their own bots on the x10 server, but if they look it up themselves they can find it anyway, so i dont really see the point...

Not letting this thread die, keep bumpin it xD