Issues with account/cpanel mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgory

Reaction score
Hi guys;

Any chance we could get an update on ex-Fris accounts now on other servers (aka Chopin personally) and how long it will take the cPanel logins to work? My account/site is now on Chopin and is web-accessible, but I still can't login and the account panel still shows Fris - and there have been no news posts about a time disparity between the re-activation of accounts and how long it will take them to actually be usable.

Cheers in advance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Have you tried going to https://chopin.x10hosting.com:2083 to login? I can't say for certain when the account panel and cPanel will be synced up, but you should be able to login directly at the cPanel login, even though not through the account panel currently.

walidno1

Reaction score
my site is offline...Did it get deleted again like the last time server migration (or smth..forgot what it was) took place???

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your server has not yet completed its maintenance, according to last update it should be less then 24 hrs left though.

Next time, please do not hijack another users thread.

iamgory

Reaction score
Yeah I have already tried logging in directly, but no luck there. Seems the cPanel acc. might not have moved?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If it hadn't been moved, you'd probably not be able to see the site since Fris has been taken offline.

See PM for access details.

iamgory

Reaction score
You're a hero Anna, cheers :D

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Seems the cPanels MySQL is still having trouble with dropping databases/
#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)/#07000(proxy) all backends are down

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we have noticed the connection to mysql server is having a bit of a trouble.

When we check all parts are up and running properly, so the only logical cause would be the fact restores from Fris is still going on, they are put both on Chopin and Boru, and this seem to cause a bit instability due to high load.

ownerben

Reaction score
im mad my forums are a old backup really old there not from when the site went down can somebody take a look voltagescape.x10.mx/forum
can anyone take a look cause im pissed atm these are so old and i lost all my updates i did to them cbf to do it again

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
im mad my forums are a old backup really old there not from when the site went down can somebody take a look voltagescape.x10.mx/forum
can anyone take a look cause im pissed atm these are so old and i lost all my updates i did to them cbf to do it again

1) Don't hijack someone elses thread. It's bad taste since if the topic gets closed because the OP's issue is resolved, yours won't be.
2) I had staff look a bit closer. You've been permanently suspended for nulled vBulletin; this is one of x10hosting's Zero Tolerance suspensions so you no longer have access to the backups, and can no longer use x10hosting's services. Thanks for using x10hosting.

ownerben

Reaction score
livewire our vps gave us that vbulletin so it wasnt nulled when he gave it to us so give us a break voltagescape.x10.mx/forum
he gave it to us so we could use for our rsps and it wasnt a nullled version

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
livewire our vps gave us that vbulletin so it wasnt nulled when he gave it to us so give us a break voltagescape.x10.mx/forum
he gave it to us so we could use for our rsps and it wasnt a nullled version

Then I suggest you have a word with them, because that version of vBulletin in your account is indeed nulled, DGT takes credit for the release.

Your account will remain suspended until terminated.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
To comment on this (although it's already been re-reviewed and still found to be nulled), I wouldn'tve forwarded it to staff unless I could guarantee it was nulled. I found all the indicating signs it -was- nulled, and the staff member that suspended it was able to confirm it as well.

And Anna found it too. IF you have a legitimate license for vBulletin, get the install from vBulletin - using a nulled copy with a legitimate license # is still against our TOS as well as vBulletin's.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello we do not allow runescape emulators are they are copyrighted.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Gonna close this one off, the OP has gotten his reply and has not posted back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.