Just need an overview of this site.

zpcs01

Reaction score
If you would be so kind as to review the look and feel of this web:
http://zpcs.x10hosting.com/index.html

A spell check would be nice, as I've been through the pages from a polar bear in a blizzard with his nose in the snow to the stone-face look of backgrounds.

The site is still under construction and the No. 42 & 43 page(s) still need urls attached and content placed. Yes, I know the some of the existing url's are not covering the assumed link (some might say, alignment), but staying on top of things is what it's all about, right.

Okay, I'm ready, both barrels at once - hit me with your best!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First of all, why on earth did you used images instead of text :nuts: It may look good with custom font and exactly how you planed it but no search engine can read that and images are too heavy (in terms of KB). I don't have to remind you that some people tend to turn images of when they expect a site where text is all that meters (like in your case). You have a site that's basically a reading material and you used images for text :dunno: I don't have to tell you how bad the quality of your images that represents text is. If you really like that font and want everything to look exactly as you planed use Flash.

Second, there's no real navigation menu. You have some links on your main page, witch are, by the way, no different from the rest of the text and people can't tell if it's a link or not. And if that didn't confused them enough, misplaced link positions will certainly do (I used FF).

Overall, it's confusing, hard to read and too "heavy" on the bandwidth.

Okay, I'm ready, both barrels at once - hit me with your best!
You asked for it :lol: