Latest Update 6/18/09 News Thread Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucman_noor

Reaction score
Hi there Corey!..Good day to you..I just like to asked if STOLI is up? and if all accounts have been successfully transfered because mine got this message "The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result." I tried this alternative solution www.noorlucman.co.cc:2082 but everytime I login my cpanel it says "Login Attempt Failed!"..Im 100% sure that im typing my correct cpanel account but still it does not works..You said in your news (06-18-09) that everything will be semi back to normal will be early next week or earlier then Ill wait till that day comes. Thank you very much for reading this post

cpanel username: noorluc
password: cant give

God bless Corey!..Thanks for the hard work

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
as corey says in the news thread related to this one, the only remaining transfers are those from Starka -> Stoli.

If you previously were on Starka, then the answer is no, all accounts have not been transferred.

As for stoli being up or not, that would depend on the current load due to the moves, it can get high which leads to the server to be slow, or temporary non responding.

lucman_noor

Reaction score
That's why Im wondering..based on her news the remaining transfer is only starka to stoli and im in lotus which I know will be transfer to stoli..so 8 means any accounts from any server excluding starka had been transfered to thier respective servers..my issue is everytime i login to my cpanel it says "The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account" that means my account from lotus server has not been transfer yet..am i right?..and im afraid of getting ban from x10hosting thats why im not opening my support ticket..but I believe that my account and site will be back soon as what Corey promise coz I believe in her..thanks in advance x10hosting for the great job!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
accounts from lotus should have been transferred, if your account doesn't work, you should post a ticket as your account may unfortunately be one of those that failed transfer.

In your ticket please include what server you were on (Lotus) and your cPanel nick. The no link message you are receiving means we can't see it either.

Please put in subject: account transfer failed

That would help us recognize what the issue.

stunna

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Corey! My site has been down for more than a week, cant access my cpanel or the regular control panel. I opened a support ticket a couple days ago, they said they will fix the cpanel issue the next day. Still cant access my cpanel, control panel or website. Is this supposed to happen? I have no problem waiting until everything is back to normal but I just want to know if what I am experiencing is what everybody else is experiencing.

Last edited:

changc

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you guys have put into this. I'm pretty impressed by the level of service/support I have seen so far. I am a free user and my support ticket was answered in less than 24 hours. I'm excited to get my Wordpress blog up once PHP is re-enabled. :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be closing all support tickets because of some people opening between 5-10 each and people just opening tickets that have not read the news.

Also, if your site is not working as of this post please open a ticket.

If you still have an issue please re-open your ticket that was closed. Do not open multiple tickets or bump them.

zen-r

Reaction score
"5 - 10 Support tickets each".... Phew !!

It sounds like they've earned themselves a ban from Support. :naughty: Seems a bit harsh on all those who opened a ticket quite justifiably, & are now confused by their ticket being closed. But oh well, hopefully if they are reading the updates, then they'll understand.

I'm actually surprised to hear that Support is still having to put up with this workload from X10 members. Here on the forums I've noticed a massive reduction over the last couple of days in the numbers of people posting queries. I thought that either most of the problems had been sorted now, or that all the members which we've had to redirect to the Update threads had now wised-up to Corey's xxdeath threatsxx words of advice!

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
Well, I guess now I'm one of the problem people. I read what Corey said about re-opening a ticket that was closed but I didn't understand how. Now, I think I see how but I already submitted another.

If I need to close the open one, I will. Just not sure what to do here. Sorry to be one of your problems. It just never occurred to me that I could re-open a ticket that staff closed. Seemed to me like I was countermanding their orders.

unstoppable32

Reaction score
Wow all of sudden all my stuff was fast for like a day and now u posted this and its like on slow mo again lmao. I guess I'll just have to wait a day or two or three, u get the idea. Server=Chopin

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There were a ton of duplicate tickets from people and a ton of tickets just saying "my site is not working" or similar. Most of the site not working issues were due to transfers so they are not relevant. We have a limited amount of time to spend on actually answering tickets because of all the work we are doing to the servers and our backend. So when we have 2 hours to spend on tickets and an hour and a half is spent on closing duplicate tickets \ answering stuff that was posted in the news everyone that needs help misses out.

So closing ALL the tickets and letting the people who actually need help re-open them makes it much easier for us to get to the ones that need help.

-Corey

blastedt

Reaction score
Good news that all will be normal soon. I'm trying to begin writing an MMO in PHP and it is frustrating when FTP uploads take 3 minutes for 200 lines! D:

Elesarr

Reaction score
Good news that all will be normal soon. I'm trying to begin writing an MMO in PHP and it is frustrating when FTP uploads take 3 minutes for 200 lines! D:

hehe...yeah its like being on the edge of a black hole's event horizon:

everything starts slowwiiiinnngggg doooooowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn ;)

dmoneyman

Reaction score
Is everyone's cron disabled?

Any updated on when PHP mail will be reactivated as well?

gilyak

Reaction score
Hi, guys. Nice place you do have here.

Gentlemen,
Whats up with e-mails and when it gonna be sorted, please?
I have a message in Server Status "exim (exim-4.69-23.1_cpanel_maildir) failed" and already did not receive 3 (as I'm aware) important mails. One from revenue regarding custom charges, one from the customer regarding stuff delivery, and another one from supplier regarding stuff, which is paid, but not delivered to me for a good while.
Also, I am afraid, there should be a mail from another customer of mine regarding upcoming contract, which is important, but I am not sure about this one.
Gentlemen, computer is communication tool and e-mails is important part of it, I need it badly.
I don't want to bump the ticket, but I need to be aware on timing.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elesarr

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Whats up with e-mails and when it gonna be sorted, please?
I have a message in Server Status "exim (exim-4.69-23.1_cpanel_maildir) failed" and already did not receive 3 (as I'm aware) important mails. One from revenue regarding custom charges, one from the customer regarding stuff delivery, and another one from supplier regarding stuff, which is paid, but not delivered to me for a good while.
Also, I am afraid, there should be a mail from another customer of mine regarding upcoming contract, which is important, but I am not sure about this one.
Gentlemen, computer is communication tool and e-mails is important part of it, I need it badly.
I don't want to bump the ticket, but I need to be aware on timing.
Thank you.

The only time frame we have received is that when the move is completed then mail should be back to normal. YOu know as much as we do ;)

Last edited:

minaspho

Reaction score
I take it there have been some complications?
I am still unable to connect to my website as well as log into my hosting account.

I'm reluctant to post a support ticket about it, simply because I haven't heard anything else from Corey or the staff.
Does anyone have an idea about how long this will take?

Thanks all.

a94060

Reaction score
hopefully all will work out fast. It was a good idea to close all the tickets. If someone opens a new one,it could signal their reading of the thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.