logging into chopin's cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

leijae

Reaction score
Although, the transfers have supposedly been completed, I'm still unable to log into my cPanel on chopin... I've tried changing my pword and still no success... the community support forum has been closed, so I'm forced to post my problem here. Any help?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Although you obviously can't read and interpret English, the transfers and maintenance have NOT been completed; as shown clearly by this quote.

Transfers and maintenance will be completed by tomorrow night at the latest.

Which was posted at 8:10pm LAST NIGHT, February 7, 2010. Today is February 8th, 2010, and it is 5:11pm EST. That is not the night.

If you read the news thread, you would also know that support posts will no be tolerated in other forums besides the free hosting support, which was CLOSED for this particular reason, thus the tone of my post. You would also know that the support forum will be open later tonight, probably after all of the transfers and maintenance are finished.

If you still have issues at, let's say, 9:00am EST (-5GMT), on February 9th, 2010, feel free to post in the free hosting forum for support.

Thank you,

robstime

Reaction score
im a little confused about this...

i currently have 2 websites with you guys, a clan and a personal one, according to my admin panels there both on chopin, now i can access the clan site and get into the cpanel etc but i cant with the other? shouldnt i not be able to get into both considering chopin is still under maintinence?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Chopin is still under maintenance. However, you just admitted to having multiple accounts, which is against our ToS... I might get rid of one of them if I were you..

dontbeajew

Reaction score
Although you obviously can't read and interpret English, the transfers and maintenance have NOT been completed; as shown clearly by this quote.

Which was posted at 8:10pm LAST NIGHT, February 7, 2010. Today is February 8th, 2010, and it is 5:11pm EST. That is not the night.

If you read the news thread, you would also know that support posts will no be tolerated in other forums besides the free hosting support, which was CLOSED for this particular reason, thus the tone of my post. You would also know that the support forum will be open later tonight, probably after all of the transfers and maintenance are finished.

If you still have issues at, let's say, 9:00am EST (-5GMT), on February 9th, 2010, feel free to post in the free hosting forum for support.

Thank you,

Obviously Leafpiggy must have missed the post about over helping.

There seems to be an issue with people constantly reiterating information that has already been said in help threads. If someone has already answered DO NOT respond with the same answer again, even if worded differently. I'm going to start giving infractions out about this and if you have attained a certain rank it will be jeopardized. People do not need to hear from 5 others that they will not be unsuspended, one person is enough. This is called spamming and is against the rules.

I think one person will do just fine, LeafPiggy.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin is still under maintenance. However, you just admitted to having multiple accounts, which is against our ToS... I might get rid of one of them if I were you..
If the two websites are on the same account, you are OK. In the meantime, the fact that you can view one website and not the other simply means that the migration is not completely finished.

robstime

Reaction score

has there been a ToS change in the last few months, i swear before i made the second there was nothing about having mroe than 1 account, then again i am a lazy reader at times :/

ill remove one ASAP, before i do tho if i where to make one a paid hosting account could i keep the other as a free acount or would i need to upgrade them both?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Obviously Leafpiggy must have missed the post about over helping.

There seems to be an issue with people constantly reiterating information that has already been said in help threads. If someone has already answered DO NOT respond with the same answer again, even if worded differently. I'm going to start giving infractions out about this and if you have attained a certain rank it will be jeopardized. People do not need to hear from 5 others that they will not be unsuspended, one person is enough. This is called spamming and is against the rules.

I think one person will do just fine, LeafPiggy.
I just wanna say that we could have seen here one thing very common in the helping sections. This happens when 2 users start answering a thread, and one finished before the other. The second user only sees the previous answer after he has submitted his own answer and he cannot delete his answer.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
has there been a ToS change in the last few months, i swear before i made the second there was nothing about having mroe than 1 account, then again i am a lazy reader at times :/

ill remove one ASAP, before i do tho if i where to make one a paid hosting account could i keep the other as a free acount or would i need to upgrade them both?

I believe there was always a rule about only one free account allowed per person.

Paid hosting users are allowed to have one free hosting account as well I believe.

Basically, only one free account is allowed per person. You can host multiple websites in one free account through Add-on Domains.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, the rule about only being allowed one free account were there when I signed up, which was in august 2007.

Since this is not support section, I'll close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.