look at my web site

Sion

Reaction score
Looking good. You done a good job man. Keep it up. :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Images are loading real slow.
Suggestion:Need to use photohshop + File->save for web
Then the images can load faster.

alvarobaltrons99

Reaction score
guys, thanks for looking at my web.
vv.bbcc19, yes the images are heavy because most of all I worry about the quality and not speed in low quality :), but thanks anyway, I'll keep that in mind

denzil

Reaction score
It looks good. I'd change the introductory paragraph on your index page though. Move away from the "my website" or "my site" idea, and perhaps substitute it with the website's name. It feels more cozy that way :)

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Very good!

A gallery script that uses Ajax to request slideshow images after the page has loaded might improve the initial loading times something like this one http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/stepcarousel.htm Alternatively take a look at some of the other image viewers and slideshows that are available, you may find something you like.

Option B: use one (or more) of Google free sites purely for storing the images and hotlink your pages to them, thus taking the load of the main web sites server.

alvarobaltrons99

Reaction score
densilb22 - Yes, is true it sounds better to put the name of the site, ty :).

cybrax - I'm looking for a gallery or thinking to make one in flash for the wallpapers gallery, which is the section that is still not ready.
As for using google free sites the truth had not thought about it and may be an option, ty.

mbcomprepair88

Reaction score
All the images look very professional, and high quality. Ive been playin with photo shop on and off for a lil while now but never seem to produce anything near the quality of your work. Good work man.

alvarobaltrons99

Reaction score
Ty guys :biggrin:, I'm with little time, but when I can, I'll see to upload more designs and finish the wallpapers section.

phoenixreviews

Reaction score
Looks good overall, nice design and layout. I personally found the grey-on-black body text slightly difficult to read - perhaps increasing this to a lighter shade of grey would help? Or even a larger font, heavier typeface - just something to increase the contrast.

kr0nic

Reaction score
hey, you play urbanterror? i have for about 7 years now (lol)
if you use xfire hit me up (xchr0nikx)
My in game name is [T]]{ronic

Also thats a sweet website design man.

EDIT: I think you know my buddie [uy].Zer0 lol I seen a sig that he asked someone to make for me on the site

Last edited:

ayushgoyal3544

Reaction score
hey dude i just created a free hosting account ,i upload a html template with flash bt after uploading flash content are not working on mi domain name actly i dnt have any knowledge of website or whtever pls tell me step by steb dat how to create a webpage and everything related to scripts

alvarobaltrons99

Reaction score
LoL, hi kr0nic how are u, yes Im urt player since three years [uy].BD :biggrin: and yes zero is one of my teammates, I'll see if these days I install the xfire and thanks for the comment about my website.

ayushgoyal3544 if you do not have much knowledge about web design.
I suggest you read tutorials both html and css that there are many and can really help a lot to start.

these can help in html
http://www.w3schools.com/html/
and this in css
http://www.w3schools.com/css/

greeffq yes, it is an option thanks, but I have little time for work lately, I'll see how to apply it or if I'll create one myself, ty man.