Mail doesn't work

RonMat

Reaction score
NO. Search for minimal interference on protection. Just analyze the options. There are not complex. Good luck

ABaeza

Reaction score
Did as advised. Didn't work.

NO. Search for minimal interference on protection. Just analyze the options. There are not complex. Good luck

Should I go for deleting and reacreating email address?

ABaeza

Reaction score
Noted. Two questions please:

1. Do you know if by doing this the old messages will be deleted or will remain?

2. Do you know also if the ones that haven't been received since this failure will be received or will get lost?

RonMat

Reaction score
I think you will loose old messages, and surely, the other messages nor received, will get lost !! Mainly if your problem is the same of mine .

RonMat

Reaction score
Try to send messages to your problematic email and see return message. If it is something as "message not sent," really you will get lost all message sent to you until now.

ABaeza

Reaction score
Try to send messages to your problematic email and see return message. If it is something as "message not sent," really you will get lost all message sent to you until now.
Did it as advised and didn't get a response. So I guess is deleting and recreating must be done to fix it right?

RonMat

Reaction score
HI...
Look. If you didn't any return, it means yours messages was delivered!! So,, I suggest first a better analyze of your problem.
From where did you sent your last msg and for what destiny ?

RonMat

Reaction score
So, considering neither return message to GMAIL, really, RoundCube did receive it !!
Your problem is another one!!! Can you send some msg from RoundCube to Gmail, with success ?

ABaeza

Reaction score
So, considering neither return message to GMAIL, really, RoundCube did receive it !!
Your problem is another one!!! Can you send some msg from RoundCube to Gmail, with success
The email leaves RoundCube without any problems or notifications. BUT the message won't arrive to Gmail

gisxkddf

Reaction score
It should be noted that with this method we will increase vulnerability Gmail

itspumpks

Reaction score
I've said this on other forums posts it's a very simple fix Direct Admin > Email Manager > Email Accounts > Then look at the top it will say "Enable DKIM" just enable it and you should be able to send and receive emails. Still not receiving? Check Junk and Spam.