Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Metacafe

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

mcklovin

Reaction score
Which do you like better? I think it's easy to get discovered on a site like Metacafe, Youtube is becoming to commercial for me. They have the Youtube partnership program, isn't that just a way for them to make more money. But, Metacafe also seems to host some "questionable content" if you catch my drift lol. What do you think?

ssdtanay

Reaction score
i think that google videos is that best. in youtube you can upload up to 10 minutes and in metacafe and there is a limit for that. so the only option is other. so i will go with that.

kkenny

Reaction score
Veoh, google videos, and youtube for me.
never heard of meta cafe...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Google video and Veoh, those are the best sites that I've heard of for uploading videos. For me, I upload my HD videos to FileFront. Though there may be a 1GB limit per upload, I have yet to hit that with my HD videos, and they even encode my video into a player for me, along with having an HD download available, which is good.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Mainly Veoh for videos and YouTube for simple clips. Never heard of MetaCafe either, so that's already lost against YouTube.

Last edited:

sfan123

Reaction score
yeah like many others I have not heard about metacafe so youtube wins.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've never heard of metacafe, so it's YouTube for me. I have used Google Videos before, but, for a reason that I can't remember, I switched to YouTube.

Google Video, YouTube, and probably metacafe are blocked at my school, and when I'm at home I usually have better things to do, so I don't go on them much.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I've heard of MetaCafe, but they are growing, but not too popular yet.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
YouTube has the most content on, much more then Metacafe. I tend to just go to youtube whenever I want to watch a video of something, probably cos its the most known.

eliasr

Reaction score
youtube is better for clips, i really like this kind of videos.

theterminator

Reaction score
I've heard about metacafe but since a lot of people use YouTube I think I'll get way more views on YouTube

lachlan438

Reaction score
Metacafe Rules you can get payed for posting videos and stuff it is way better then youtube also there program is the best way to look at there video

TheMan177

Reaction score
I use Metacafe every now and then but Youtube has the best range of vids by far.

theafterthought

Reaction score
Metacafe is good and is a nice alternative to YouTube for some more quirky videos, but unfortunately I tend to jump on the bandwagon here and go with the site that has the most content - I'm not going to find video updates from favourite bands or friends on Metacafe for example.

Wizet

Reaction score
I agree with Zangetsu. There are a lot of videos but there is a con to that. When watching animes some people are stupid just to post fake videos.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
exactly some people post fake title video's and when you click on then you get rick rolled or something and another thing that pisses me off is that some g00ns post anime on there like its their work (they wish) and who are the ones that get punished becoase of this ? yeah thats right folks like me innocent anime watchers who do not understand a word of japanese just a few months ago dattebayo poster a message that they would stop subbing Bleach & Naruto thankfully it was a threat but if this continues we can bye bye to those subs my answer to this is: STOP THIS NAO !!! when ever you see an anime clip or movie such as Bleach episode 200 or naruto shipuuden 100 please do us all a favor and report that users account by clicking this link

http://www.youtube.com/flag_user?username=USERNAMEGOESHERE

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
1) Youtube does not host videos longer than 10 minutes.
2) They downgrade the video quality for disk space.
3) Slow Servers!

~Twinkie

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
1: Google Video does videos around 2 hours or length
2: Compression sucks! At least the fmt=18 is somwhat a step in the right direction, but that's hosted off of Google's servers.
3: The servers are fast. They USED to be slow though.