Migration - Despicable Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm10

Reaction score
My account was on absolut, now is on fris.
I cant log in to cpanel
I cant log in to webmail
FTP does not work
SMTP, POP3 and IMAP do not work

I can not believe we have not received updates.

Plus I made a major update to my site before cpanel went offline and I had not had time to back it up. WE HAD NO PRIOR WARNING!!!

I also cant get my files to host with another provider.

This is despicable and have lost all reason to upgrade to paid hosting with you.

Get it sorted. And at very least, get some updates up on the status page.
I'm (along with many other people) are not happy and want answers.

Sort it X10. And sort it quick.

msm10

Reaction score
I have done this, many times. I'm not happy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Plus, my account was on Absolut, whats going on there?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We had to move to a new server -- hardware upgrades.

msm10

Reaction score
Ok, fine. But how do I access Cpanel, webmail, FTP and Imap....

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

WHY DON'T WE GET SUPPORT ANYMORE! I dont know what has happened to you X10

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you not understand that we're transferring accounts? We have never promised you uptime during transfers.

We don't honestly care what you say about it. We lose a bunch of people during transfers, because they're impatient, stuck up, greedy, and selfish. They don't understand what's happening, and just get upset because they can't access something that is FREE.

Again, I repeat, it's free. You didn't pay for anything, therefore: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... LEAVE.

We don't want you here complaining about something that no one can change, normal users, community support helpers, or administrators alike.

Wizet

Reaction score
Do you not understand that we're transferring accounts? We have never promised you uptime during transfers.

I agree with you on that part

We don't honestly care what you say about it. We lose a bunch of people during transfers, because they're impatient, stuck up, greedy, and selfish. They don't understand what's happening, and just get upset because they can't access something that is FREE.

And I won't be surprised if x10 loses everyone. How can x10 someone expect to pay for better service if they can't even get satisfiable service in a free package?

Again, I repeat, it's free. You didn't pay for anything, therefore: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... LEAVE.

And you're satisfied with this service?

We don't want you here complaining about something that no one can change, normal users, community support helpers, or administrators alike.

ORLY?! So admin's can't get better servers or better support for their members?

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
This is not the place for arguments. If you want to say something to me, PM me.

OP: I'm sorry for going off on you, however you need to understand that what we're telling you is all we know. We aren't hiding anything from you.

You ask, we answer to the best of our ability... If you feel like you're getting the same old stuff, then I appologize, but we're not trying to do some conspiracy that we don't tell you what's going on.

I do agree though, we should be updating http://status.x10hosting.com/ with more information.

And also: I wasn't going off at you directly, I was kinda just going off at the world. Just been dealing with all this stuff with the new server and people's problems and complaining. I did not mean this personally towards you, it was a general statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.