MMORPG's: Whats Good? apart from WOW?

fempower

Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Stargate MMO. Also, the Star Trek, Marvel, and Alvin Maker ones.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Stargate MMO. Also, the Star Trek, Marvel, and Alvin Maker ones.

Stargate Worlds FTW! One of my friends has the beta, too bad he can't show me :crying:. But that might be one of the only MMORPG games I'd ever pay for.

fl0yd13

Reaction score
please list your mmorpg's with a rating and a short description.

Please include a web link.

Well a real good one id say is ROSE online... u can go for the real thing.. dont remmber the site but google rose online, or u can go for a private server http://ruff-rose.com

basically u fight mobs and level up get items armor wepods, craft weponds and armmor and bags and stuff, just make proff selling and buying, making money just killing mods, join a guild and go in fat pvp HUGE battles, make clans, make wings (heeps fun) or just buy them (they make u go faster :p). First u make your charactor, what they look like and name, then u get your first job at level 20.. and u get a second job later on... max level is 250!!!!!! and dw its not like uber easy to level or anything...

omg this is reminiding me of how good this game is... gana download it agen and start play... haha anyway i highly recomnd it and the private server is as good as the real server if not better. :D:D

Wizet

Reaction score
MapleStory! Of course I was named after the game's older company. It's kind of good if you like people begging you for money, clothing, and weapons or else you're probably screwed. But anyways Maplestory is kind of addictive like drugs. If you start spending money on the game then you're addictive 100%

mistery1310

Reaction score
Perfect World is pretty good. It's free, and it's probably the closest to WoW that a free game gets (advanced wise).

I play PW and I love it. I have a lvl 80 EP on Oracle.

you might what to check this one out Perfect World Entertainment as the beta is come out on the 19th http://www.perfectworld.com/

Already on top of that as well. the closed beta starts on august 19th there might be some closed beta keys still floating around. I got mine last month so will definately be there on the 19th. Open beta should be in another month or 2.

I also before I played PW I played DDO(Dungeons and Dragons Online). Before you panic its not the hide in the basement with my nerd friends and pretend Im a dwarf type of D&D. The graphics on the game cant be beat. Raids and Quests are very intense and unlike anything you have ever seen before. There is NO grinding you lvl by doing quests only and quests are NOT go into the feild and kill 5 monsters and come back.

I definately recommend DDO www.ddo.com it comes with a free 10 day trial so you should try it for that at least. Also has built in teamspeak and some other cool features.

cring2

Reaction score
dragonica or granado Espada(Free to play!)

tired of posting link..:naughty:

Cifer

Reaction score
wow is good? - you havent played eq2 ^^ - everquest 2 is awesome :D

Last edited: