Reaction score
Hi x10hosting again,

I want to access to my account:
trifarm.x10.mx
Error code: E62E4AF7837B24E06

Thanks.

risan

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
please unblock ezician.com having this error code E4C150A91374B448B keep ezician

MaisonAudioCenter

Reaction score
Chez x10hosting, pour nos services gratuits, nous avons toujours maintenu et appliqué une règle dans nos conditions d'utilisation qui stipulaient qu'un seul compte était autorisé par utilisateur. Pour que nous puissions offrir un service de qualité gratuitement, nous devons appliquer cette règle pour éviter que nos ressources ne s'épuisent et disposent de l'espace nécessaire pour toujours permettre à de nouveaux utilisateurs de se joindre.

Nous avons également reconnu qu'au cours de la dernière ~1 année, nous n'avons pas appliqué cela aussi strictement que par le passé. Cependant, avec notre dernière mise à jour, nous appliquons à nouveau strictement cette règle et nous le férons à l'avenir.

Comme nous n'avons pas appliqué cette règle comme mentionné, nous autorisons toujours nos utilisateurs à avoir accès à l'un de leurs comptes existants.

Veuillez répondre à ce fil de discussion en suivant les instructions suivantes pour demander l'accès à un seul compte existant :

-Vous devez demander l'accès au compte d'hébergement à partir du nom du forum attaché à ce compte. Si vous ne vous souvenez pas de votre nom de forum ou de votre compte, vous pouvez utiliser notre fonctionnalité de mot de passe oublié du forum en utilisant le même e-mail joint à votre compte de tableau de bord d'hébergement/clients
-Nom de domaine sur le compte que vous souhaitez conserver.

NE PAS publier publiquement d'adresses e-mail, d'adresses IP, etc.

Veuillez noter que cet accès sera examiné pour tout le contenu de chaque multi-compte afin de s'assurer qu'il respecte nos CGU et AUP. S'il s'avère que l'un des comptes répertoriés sous l'adresse IP des utilisateurs enfreint l'un de nos TOS ou AUP, aucun accès au compte ne sera autorisé pour le moment.
Notez également que votre accès à ce compte peut prendre quelques jours pour être traité.
Bonjour,
Je souhaite débloquer mon compte x10hosting :
Nom d'utilisateur : Saro / Maison Audio Center
Domaine : http://dsp4-ddm-021a-g2-maisonaudiocenter.x10.mx/wp/
Code d'erreur : E587C8CFE7EAAC9BD

Merci

ductv44

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the account holder ductv44@fpt.edu.vn, I just started to register an account of yours to experience.
I logged in again today and got an error: Multiple Accounts; I'm sure there's only this 1 account that's unique.
Please check and reactivate my account.

Thank you.

risan

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: risan
Domain: ezician.com
Error code: E3006842E721EDB69

Thanks.

Czx10host

Reaction score
Hi, I want to unlock my x10hosting account:
Username:100czwhy
Domain:100czwhy.x10.bz/
Error code: E2F90F59BB9EBC456
Thanks.

Joytick

Reaction score
I want to unlock the account with the error: E8C4D94469495F38A

thank you in advance

Lavaleria123

Reaction score
Se detectó más de una cuenta como perteneciente a la misma persona. Solicito la liberación de mi cuenta. Código de error E80350D86BC88B02C

eooo

Reaction score
may I request recover my x10hosting account:
error code is E4675EDAAF9F29269.

Dove1107

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Please help me
My error E0DB8EC6846D91444

FallenBliss

Reaction score

Hey, i got my account false blocked, please unblock and let me enjoy your amazing services :)
Error Code: E2A77F1C3D3AA4D55