Reaction score
Hi, please unblock :).
My English is bad, sorry.
Yes, I have multiple accounts...
You can delete all
Error code: E1276980BDA44CCBF

risan

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Facing duplicate account problem at domain:
error code: EB2AF0D953022056F
I use only one account but this is 2nd time I receive this msg

Last edited:

risan

Reaction score
error code: EB2AF0D953022056F

Last edited:

risan

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
domain:
error code: E09B64D2B31C4BC6B
Facing this everyday

Last edited:

risan

Reaction score
error code: E09B64D2B31C4BC6B

Last edited:

raitvplus2023admin

Reaction score
In x10hosting per i nostri servizi gratuiti abbiamo sempre mantenuto e applicato una regola ai sensi dei nostri TOS che stabiliva che era consentito un solo account per utente. Per poter offrire il servizio di qualità gratuitamente dobbiamo far rispettare questa regola per evitare che le nostre risorse si esauriscano e per avere lo spazio necessario per consentire sempre ai nuovi utenti di potersi unire.

Abbiamo anche riconosciuto che nell'ultimo ~ 1 anno non l'abbiamo applicato così rigorosamente come in passato. Tuttavia, con il nostro ultimo aggiornamento, ora questa regola viene nuovamente applicata rigorosamente e lo faremo in futuro.

Poiché non abbiamo applicato questa regola come menzionato, stiamo ancora consentendo ai nostri utenti di avere accesso a uno dei loro account esistenti.

Si prega di rispondere a questo post del thread utilizzando le seguenti linee guida per richiedere l'accesso a un singolo account esistente:

-È necessario richiedere l'accesso all'account di hosting dal nome del forum associato a tale account. Se non ricordi il nome o l'account del tuo forum, puoi utilizzare la nostra funzione di password dimenticata del forum utilizzando la stessa e-mail allegata al tuo account di dashboard di hosting/clienti
-Nome di dominio sull'account che desideri mantenere.

NON pubblicare indirizzi e-mail, IP ecc.

Tieni presente che questo accesso verrà rivisto per tutti i contenuti su ciascun account multiplo per assicurarci che rispettino i nostri TOS e AUP. Se si è scoperto che uno degli account elencati sotto l'IP degli utenti viola uno dei nostri TOS o AUP, nessun accesso all'account sarà consentito in questo momento.
Tieni inoltre presente che l'elaborazione del tuo accesso a questo account potrebbe richiedere alcuni giorni.
Unlock account, tanks

adue1209

Reaction score
Please to unlock my account "Error code: EDA408900D1B78E8A"
I need your services to improve my skills in my job, this is important, thanks so much!!

Last edited:

daviddayllan

Reaction score

I ended up making a mistake when trying to create a second account that was not for me but for my uncle who will study the x10hosting system with me to prepare a website catalog or for sales. Error code: E70E22778C8ED23D8

capheny2005

Reaction score
CHÀO!

Tôi muốn mở khóa tài khoản bị lỗi: E3A23544613BD7AD2.

Tôi đã sử dụng x10Hosting được hơn một năm và tôi muốn tiếp tục sử dụng dịch vụ tuyệt vời này. Bạn có thể mở khóa tài khoản của tôi không, xin vui lòng?

Rất cảm ơn vì đã xem xét yêu cầu của tôi.

edgharin

Reaction score
Hello. I only have one active account at x10host and I can't log in. Error code: E637DC8FDB75B17E9.

codarsolucoes

Reaction score
Hello, i want to recovery my account, please.

Username: codarsolucoes
Error code: NHY7ZR7

Thanks!

risan

Reaction score

Unlock permanently. I use 2 different router but you saying this is multiple account case!
domain:
error code: E428CB0EE566C35A2.

Last edited:

Cheooo29

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: Cheooo29
Domain: slflyers.xyz
Error code: ECA15DAF12422D1E3

Thanks.